Who else would want this Mario Game... (more details inside)

#1MarioGalaxy2Posted 12/3/2012 12:43:34 AM
Well.. - Results (18 votes)
Yes.
44.44% (8 votes)
No.
16.67% (3 votes)
Mabye
11.11% (2 votes)
Rather have a Zelda one (OOT, MM, WW, TP)
27.78% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Super Mario 3D All Stars

Taking all of the 3D console Mario game(64, Sunshine, Galaxy 1 & 2). And Remaking them on the Wii U in HD.

First off, there still be a Mario Universe on Wii U, so no posts that are I rather have a new 3D Mario game.

Features:

- All 4 games remade in HD similar to how the SNES All Stars were done on the Super Nintendo.

- Can be played on the Gamepad off screen

- Mario Galaxy 1&2 motion controls reworked to the Wii U Gamepad motion controls and can be played with Wii controls.

- Disc will contain Fan videos(art, speed run, etc), amazing playthrough of levels (like NSMB Wii star coin videos) short Documentaries going into detail with the game creation and impact. (imagine how awesome will it to hear developers making Mario 64 that changed the industry)

- Will feature an Art Book and CD

- Retail/ EShop Game, full 60 dollars. (however EShop will not get the art book and CD).
---
My Fan Made Starter Pokemon www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKoeZ8z98Bo
#2Jenniferwhite23Posted 12/3/2012 12:48:04 AM
they need to make new mario golf its been since cube would be cool to see an hd version
#3nonexistingheroPosted 12/3/2012 12:49:13 AM
Would love that, but I think there's a 0% chance of Nintendo even rereleasing a single one of those games in HD. I think at best they'll just put up those games as downloads with no graphical upgrades.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.