Just got a Wii U what should be my second game?

#1miffie_1Posted 12/3/2012 2:45:05 AM
Just got a Wii U what should be my second game? - Results (70 votes)
NSMBU
52.86% (37 votes)
ZombiU
30% (21 votes)
TTT2
4.29% (3 votes)
AC3
8.57% (6 votes)
Batman
4.29% (3 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Or other? Got a basic with Sonic so want another game or two :)
---
Black FC: 3095 7184 2283 | Gen V W/L ratio: 185-24 | # of teams trolled by my Aron and Stunfisk: 79
#2_Izanagi_Posted 12/3/2012 2:49:04 AM
Since Tekken, Batman, and Assassin's Creed play better on other systems, I'd say NSMBU or ZombiU, two of the very few non-ports on the Wii U.
---
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed."
#3miffie_1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 2:53:28 AM
_Izanagi_ posted...
Since Tekken, Batman, and Assassin's Creed play better on other systems, I'd say NSMBU or ZombiU, two of the very few non-ports on the Wii U.

Why do they play better on other systems?
---
Black FC: 3095 7184 2283 | Gen V W/L ratio: 185-24 | # of teams trolled by my Aron and Stunfisk: 79
#4JdciPosted 12/3/2012 2:56:22 AM
If you havent played them on other systems you won't notice a thing.
if you did, even then the difference is really smal.
My vote goes to AC3 , I loathed Revelations, yet this ones really clicks.
---
"Anyway, my favourite ball is my right one, as my left is still tender from my infamous waterslide incident :P" --Slartibartfast42
#5_Izanagi_Posted 12/3/2012 2:57:40 AM
miffie_1 posted...
_Izanagi_ posted...

I dunno, did I make the game?
---
#6_Izanagi_Posted 12/3/2012 2:58:04 AM
The answer is no, by the way. I did not make the game.
---
#7miffie_1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 3:13:55 AM
_Izanagi_ posted...
miffie_1 posted...
_Izanagi_ posted...

I dunno, did I make the game?

Well sherlock; you said that play better on different systems and i assumed you had played them to know that instead of just trolling.
---
#8miffie_1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 3:14:55 AM
Jdci posted...
If you havent played them on other systems you won't notice a thing.
if you did, even then the difference is really smal.
My vote goes to AC3 , I loathed Revelations, yet this ones really clicks.

Ive played AC3 and TTT2 on other systems but I dont mind I really enjoy them so I dont mind getting them again.
---
#9Rasputin77Posted 12/3/2012 5:34:58 AM
miffie_1 posted...
Well sherlock; you said that play better on different systems and i assumed you had played them to know that instead of just trolling.

Okay Nancy Drew... maybe he heard the games were better on other systems, and was simply informing you of that. But I forgot... we have to physically play and completely beat any game before we give a complete stranger a slice of our knowledge about it, right?

=/

You should be a little more thankful when people respond to you, and stop this annoying online trend of over-analyzing and dissecting the bejeezus out of any response that hints at something you don't want to hear. (ports not being as good as exclusive)

That being said... NSMBU is my answer. ;)
---
"Kids yammering on about "trolls" WAY more than actual troll posts made." - Wii U board, 11/18/12-12/9/12
TL;DR = My parents; failed me.
#10selfdeztructionPosted 12/3/2012 6:07:01 AM
Rasputin77 posted...
miffie_1 posted...

Okay Nancy Drew... maybe he heard the games were better on other systems, and was simply informing you of that. But I forgot... we have to physically play and completely beat any game before we give a complete stranger a slice of our knowledge about it, right?

=/

You should be a little more thankful when people respond to you, and stop this annoying online trend of over-analyzing and dissecting the bejeezus out of any response that hints at something you don't want to hear. (ports not being as good as exclusive)

That being said... NSMBU is my answer. ;)

Izanagi had made the comment about them playing better and offered no information about why they feel that way and their opinion is probably because they are ports.

I have Batman on the PS3 and it looks like alot more fun and deeper on the wii-u because of the gamepads abilities,new gadgets and I think it visually looks better.

I have nintendoland (AWESOME!) and I'm getting Mario and ZombiU for Christmas but I'm also tracking Batman on CL & eBay.
---
XBL / PSN (PS3 & vita) / Wii-U / Skype - selfdeztruction
Wii FC (HaVoK) 6605 3315 8599 4345 3DS XL FC(HaVoK) 3780 9281 5652 I'm no fanboy,I'm a dirty whore