Just got a Wii U what should be my second game?

#11teknic1200Posted 12/3/2012 5:14:43 AM
miffie_1 posted...
_Izanagi_ posted...
Since Tekken, Batman, and Assassin's Creed play better on other systems, I'd say NSMBU or ZombiU, two of the very few non-ports on the Wii U.

Why do they play better on other systems?

they don't it's lies, hommie was grounded from his xbox so he posts here.

if you are interested in one of the multi-plats and you don't have it on wii u you should get it!

they all look a little better and do a little more on the wii u.
---
Today is the Tomorrow you were promised Yesterday
#12chronobreak736Posted 12/3/2012 5:22:06 AM
I own Batman, AC3, and Black Ops 2 on Wii U and they play just fine. The only truly terrible port I've played so far on Wii U is Epic Mickey 2. The framerate makes it damn near unplayable.

On topic, I'd go for either New Super Mario Bros. U or ZombiU. Both are unique and offer a lot of bang for your buck.
---
3DS: 1762-2990-4861 Pokemon Black V2: 1421-4556-6961
Nintendo Network ID: TheBatman
#13stekim40Posted 12/3/2012 5:31:45 AM
Pikmin 3

Wait til march, nothing decent out atm.
---
Playing: Xcom:EU, PC Minecraft, Skyrim , F1 2012
Waiting for: ELITE 4 (still), GTA V, Pikmin 3, Dragon Age 3
#14GeminiX7Posted 12/3/2012 5:40:58 AM
ZombiU, if you are a solitary player.
Mario if you have others to play with locally.
AC3 if you are a fan of the series.
TTT if you've given up on life.
---
"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
#15GeminiX7Posted 12/3/2012 5:44:26 AM
miffie_1 posted...
_Izanagi_ posted...
miffie_1 posted...
_Izanagi_ posted...
Since Tekken, Batman, and Assassin's Creed play better on other systems, I'd say NSMBU or ZombiU, two of the very few non-ports on the Wii U.

Why do they play better on other systems?

I dunno, did I make the game?

Well sherlock; you said that play better on different systems and i assumed you had played them to know that instead of just trolling.

They play better because the ports were built for the 360 and not really optimized for the WiiU. It's sorta like how the PS3 multiplats don't play as well as the do on the 360, but to a harsher extent. Hiccups of slowdown, stuff like that. It doesn't make the game unplayable, but its noticeable enough. If you already have the games on another system, don't bother with a WiiU copy(Maybe Batman will be worth it, as Armored edition comes with all the DLC)
---
"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."