Michelle Obama has no idea what a Wii U is.

#31AndehPandyPosted 12/3/2012 11:27:02 AM(edited)
Nintendological posted...
jakestar0306 posted...
And yet her husband is President of the United States. I miss Romney...

You miss all of his lies, his disdain for women and the poor, the fact that he publicly stated that he doesn't care about 47% of the nation because they wouldn't vote for him, his flip-flopping on positions for key issues, his insatiable greed as proven through tax evasion, off-shores accounts and lack of tax returns and his disrespectful children?

You my friend must be a glutton for punishment, or so bipartisan that you'd rather elect a terrible candidate just because they are from your political party rather than simply electing the better candidate. I willl never understand why people so readily vote against their own interests.

Anyways, The First Lady is not likely a video player by personal preference. I i,agine her commection to gaming is tenuous at best and driven by the interests of her two children. Given the fact that the Wii U has been poorly promoted, it is likely that her daughters may not even have a passing familiarity with the device.

Mitt Romney's plan for the economy is
---
NNID: InstantPuddin
#32pikachupwnagePosted 12/3/2012 11:31:10 AM
jakestar0306 posted...

You miss all of his lies, his disdain for women and the poor, the fact that he publicly stated that he doesn't care about 47% of the nation because they wouldn't vote for him, his flip-flopping on positions for key issues, his insatiable greed as proven through tax evasion, off-shores accounts and lack of tax returns and his disrespectful children?

You my friend must be a glutton for punishment, or so bipartisan that you'd rather elect a terrible candidate just because they are from your political party rather than simply electing the better candidate. I willl never understand why people so readily vote against their own interests.

Anyways, The First Lady is not likely a video player by personal preference. I i,agine her commection to gaming is tenuous at best and driven by the interests of her two children. Given the fact that the Wii U has been poorly promoted, it is likely that her daughters may not even have a passing familiarity with the device.

You really ate up the propaganda didn't you?
---
"Grab life by the horns and shake it till it moos "
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
#33Rennik RepotsirPosted 12/3/2012 2:20:38 PM
googler posted...
@ Nintendological

If anything...

So... Why didn't Romney win Massachusetts?
---
FREE BUMP!!!
The person above suffers from IAD.</post>
#34zaingasmPosted 12/3/2012 2:24:17 PM
Rennik Repotsir posted...
googler posted...
@ Nintendological

If anything...

So... Why didn't Romney win Massachusetts?

Because when a state doesn't vote for their own Governor, it automatically means they hate him, right?
---
3DS Friend Code: 2019-9981-2913 [PSN:ZainEatsAirplane]
XBL:xZAINGASMx
#35googlerPosted 12/3/2012 2:24:26 PM
Look at the tradition in Mass. Typically it's "vote for whoever has a (D) next to their name". It's probably one of the most liberal-voting states in the country
#36KenshinsbrotherPosted 12/3/2012 3:55:42 PM
pikachupwnage posted...
jakestar0306 posted...

You really ate up the propaganda didn't you?

Wow. Someone watches too many liberal news stations.
---
PSN: Shinta99 XBL: tD Saint http://backloggery.com/shinta1010