PS4 not much more powerful than wiiU

#141Ace_StrifePosted 12/4/2012 12:27:43 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
No it doesn't mean small, if they meant small they would of said not much not not the biggest. It means not huge, but not small, it's significant leap but not an insane one, that is of course if this source is even to be trusted which I don't think it is. Not the best doesn't mean near the worst either, it generally means middle ground to above average.

Nobody describe the wiiU leap over ps3/360 as "not the biggest leap in the world" hell they didn't even describe it as a leap. Just for some perspective.

I don't think you understand figures of speech very well. "Not the biggest leap in the world" usually does mean "a little bit more (whatever you're talking about. In this case, "powerful").

It's not even debatable. That's what that phrase means. Now, as it's rumor, the PS4 (excuse me, "Omni") could very well be much more powerful than the Wii U. We'll just have to wait and see. Honestly, if Wii U games I want aren't announced soon, I might just get a PS4 first this gen. If the new X Box live is free (which I doubt), I might get an X Box for the first time in my life instead of a PS4 (since Final Fantasy and Resident Evil are now multiplat, though the last few installments in both series have been disappointments to me). I'll get a Wii U eventually for Zelda, but it's no longer a major need.
---
"Only good thing about Sephy was his music; Only thing he ever did was throw his mom at you and stab a flowergirl." - BattleJesus
#142AXKSIONPosted 12/4/2012 2:56:48 AM
This is a F***ing rumor and no solidified evidence of anything.

Also,

"Titles that will be debuting with the system are "Uncharted 4," "Killzone 4," among others.

"Known first party games in development for Playstation Omni are: Next Gen 'Uncharted,' Next Gen 'Siren,' 'The Boydguard,' 'Wipeout' Omni, 'Bump In the Night,' 'Killzone 4,' 'Gran Turismo Prologue,' Next Gen 'Media Molecule,' 'Omni Fitness,'" the report stated. "

If that were true I would stick with only Nintendo next gen. That would be a super sucky video game library. Blechy. No JRPGs or Japanese games. :(

but it's just a rumor and no truth to it whatsoever.
---
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/Nintendo.png http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/SMRPG.jpg
#143SimonBelmont666Posted 12/4/2012 2:59:15 AM
People do realize by the PS4 and 720 are out, that Nintendo will announce there new system and be back on top again right?

No one is getting a 12 core, 32 GB of Ram video game death machine for $300.
#144DemonDog666Posted 12/5/2012 10:27:10 AM
darkjedilink posted...
And that's why you color everything with your bias - you actually think them making a product that's going to turn a profit is a stupid and pointless business venture when they have posted so many billions of dollars in losses, and are in so much debt that Nintendo, as small and one-dimensional as they are, actually has enough real cash to buy every single share of Sony stock, thus owning the whole company.

Um going double gen with ps3 (like I mentioned earlier) would give them more of a profit at less cost, so yes making something barely more powerful then the ps3 would be stupid and pointless.

Ace_Strife posted...
I don't think you understand figures of speech very well. "Not the biggest leap in the world" usually does mean "a little bit more (whatever you're talking about. In this case, "powerful").

It's not even debatable. That's what that phrase means. Now, as it's rumor, the PS4 (excuse me, "Omni") could very well be much more powerful than the Wii U. We'll just have to wait and see. Honestly, if Wii U games I want aren't announced soon, I might just get a PS4 first this gen. If the new X Box live is free (which I doubt), I might get an X Box for the first time in my life instead of a PS4 (since Final Fantasy and Resident Evil are now multiplat, though the last few installments in both series have been disappointments to me). I'll get a Wii U eventually for Zelda, but it's no longer a major need.

If it's not debatable show me an example of someone using it and there is actual evidence of what he's referring to is not much more of a leap or whatever. You guys are just delusional and like I said before nobody even described ps3/360 to wiiU as even a leap.

Also this is more of a hoax then a rumor anyways.