PS4 not much more powerful than wiiU

#21BufkusPosted 12/3/2012 11:56:12 AM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Banjo2553 posted...
darkstar4221 posted...
What happened to banning the use of used games, DRM monitoring users on how they use their console, no backwards compatibility, and other anti-piracy restrictions?

They're either rumors or they considered those and got major backlash.

It was BS. Plain and simple. An analyst said MS was thinking of using things like that, so another analyst had to say Sony was thinking of doing it. Sony confirmed not to be doing it, but Nintendo fanboys, who claim analysts are "pathetic and liars", fully embraced the rumor to try to justify why they wanted another Wii. Sad how they believe anything that isn't against Nintendo, but would bash God if he said the Wii U wasn't that great.

lol look at this crap.

how about you show us proof that even a single person believed it? you can't, because you just made it up.
#22BuretsuPosted 12/3/2012 11:57:31 AM
Bufkus posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Banjo2553 posted...
darkstar4221 posted...
What happened to banning the use of used games, DRM monitoring users on how they use their console, no backwards compatibility, and other anti-piracy restrictions?

They're either rumors or they considered those and got major backlash.

It was BS. Plain and simple. An analyst said MS was thinking of using things like that, so another analyst had to say Sony was thinking of doing it. Sony confirmed not to be doing it, but Nintendo fanboys, who claim analysts are "pathetic and liars", fully embraced the rumor to try to justify why they wanted another Wii. Sad how they believe anything that isn't against Nintendo, but would bash God if he said the Wii U wasn't that great.

lol look at this crap.

how about you show us proof that even a single person believed it? you can't, because you just made it up.

How about the fact that some people still try to bring it up? Either they believe it, or they're trolls.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#23DeathSoul2000Posted 12/3/2012 11:58:46 AM
yep sony's too busy working on their failure twisty-snap-in-half controller for it too care about power.
#24DXiRoNMaNPosted 12/3/2012 11:59:08 AM
TC is a known troll. stop trolling!
---
XBL- DXiRoNMaN PSN- DXiRoNMaN WiiFC- 7177 5213 2278 2695
"I'm like the only smartest one on this board with like 5 other people." - some moron
#25BuretsuPosted 12/3/2012 11:59:48 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
yep sony's too busy working on their failure twisty-snap-in-half controller for it too care about power.

Yeah, any system where the controller comes in two pieces is pretty much guaranteed to be a failure.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#26kyomagiPosted 12/3/2012 12:02:05 PM
trenken posted...
If any of this is true, it sounds like the PS4 will be very cool with the NEW things it can do. Which is really more than we can say for the U to be honest because its essentially just a giant DS.

The 720 sounds like a mega powerhouse though and im sure they wont have any problems selling that to xbox fans, which there is a crap ton of now in the world.

It sounds like each system is different enough from each other that all will coexist just fine.

xbox 720 will still probably outsell it too.
---
Magistarkyo - PSN; kyoakuma - 360, 3DS FC - 4339 2637 1918
#27UltimaSora91Posted 12/3/2012 12:05:41 PM
Meh. Much rather hear it from Sony and Microsoft's mouths, and not "a source of a source says" that crap has little credibility to it. For the most part, a lot of the information about the "PS4" and "Xbox 720" has been rumors fans and sites alike have taken for facts. Heck, those aren't even their official names. I would rather hold my peace and wait for the companies to release information to the general public, than to fool myself with info a few antsy sites predict and claim they have the "inside scoop".
---
On July 29th, 2012 at 1:56 am, almost two years after the launch of BBS, I defeated Mysterious Figure with Terra!
3DS: 4768-7461-8649
#28DeathSoul2000Posted 12/3/2012 12:05:46 PM
Buretsu posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...

Yeah, any system where the controller comes in two pieces is pretty much guaranteed to be a failure.

i know you're mocking me by referencing the wii, but i'd love to know how you think that a controller that literally snaps in half(read; NOT like wiimote/nunchuk or move combo) could be a good idea? i mean a dualshock 3 that can split in half? the hell's the point?
#29Renaissance2KPosted 12/3/2012 12:13:44 PM
It's funny how everyone accuses Nintendo to be gimmicky, yet it sounds like the Wii U will be the least gimmicky of the three next-gen consoles.
#30BuretsuPosted 12/3/2012 12:18:42 PM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
Buretsu posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...

i know you're mocking me by referencing the wii, but i'd love to know how you think that a controller that literally snaps in half(read; NOT like wiimote/nunchuk or move combo) could be a good idea? i mean a dualshock 3 that can split in half? the hell's the point?

I imagine it's like the Wiimote, but you can put it back together into a standard controller configuration, so they won't have to release a separate traditional controller.
---