PS4 not much more powerful than wiiU

#51Jinxey86Posted 12/3/2012 1:26:52 PM
There is no proof of this, being true and it feels like a xbox fanboy bashing the sony system. To be honest I am a fan of both systems.
#52CrmsnFatalis96Posted 12/3/2012 1:29:01 PM
Buretsu posted...
Because it's the best game available for the VIta. And it's an enhanced port which adds a ton of additional features and content and gameplay to the game. If it wasn't the only Vita game I care about, it might have been the tipping point to get me to buy the system.

Closest thing the 3DS has to compare to it is Devil Survivor: Overclocked, which added voices and an extra scenario. Ocarina of Time was just a straight graphical upgrade, albeit a very excellently done one. Tales of the Abyss merely took a reduction in graphics, balanced with the added 3D effect.

I'm probably missing some 3DS ports, but I hope you get my drift here.

I'm not saying that they are wrong for thinking it's the best game ever (Monster Hunter is my favorite game series. Each new installment is just more content added onto the last along with a bunch of gameplay improvements; sometimes with a graphical upgrade).

However, whether you're talking about OoT 3D, P4G, TotA, or any other enhanced port/remake, the fact remains that they are enhanced ports/remakes. I'm not saying that people cannot think it is fantastic, or the best game on the system. What I am saying is that people, in general, are stupid.

They will mock a port/remake on a system that is not their favorite and then they will fawn over a port remake that is on their system. Even if they don't praise the port/remake on their system, they at least will not say anything against it.
#53kuterPosted 12/3/2012 1:30:38 PM
Yuri_LowelI posted...
To start, the new system from Sony will not be called the Playstation 4

hahaha, yeah right. Good luck marketing that thing.

It's not going to be called PS4, because 4 in japanese means death.
#54hotgamerPosted 12/3/2012 1:31:12 PM
Article is completely fake.
---
Trying to contain the chaos is futile.
#55EnVy_CaLiBeRPosted 12/3/2012 1:38:06 PM
Megagunstarman posted...
EnVy_CaLiBeR posted...
Wonder how much that Xbox is going to cost. =/

According to the article, "$499 range".

But the entire thing reads like nothing more than guesswork so I wouldn't put much stock in anything said in it.

Just saw it. Missed it.

If its true, I will be waiting for a price drop and will most likely go after the next Playstation if its around the range that they stated. No way am I paying $500 for a game console. $400 is max for me.
---
Nintendo Network ID (Wii U): EnVy_CaLiBeR (PSN): EnVy_CaLIBeR
(360 GT): EnVyXCaLIBeR
#56trenkenPosted 12/3/2012 1:47:48 PM
Bufkus posted...
trenken posted...
If any of this is true, it sounds like the PS4 will be very cool with the NEW things it can do. Which is really more than we can say for the U to be honest because its essentially just a giant DS.

The 720 sounds like a mega powerhouse though and im sure they wont have any problems selling that to xbox fans, which there is a crap ton of now in the world.

It sounds like each system is different enough from each other that all will coexist just fine.

Any real gamer would be owning all three systems to begin with. You really need to stop hating and learn to love the WiiU for what it offers.

There is nothing wrong with a giant DS, in fact that is one of the biggest pluses of the WiiU. I can't wait to play HD versions of games like Layton, Etrian Odyssey, etc. There are just certain types of games that would benefit, and a lot of the best DS franchises could easily make the home console transition now that there's a home console with dual screens.

Hating what? I own one. See my sig. I think its cool since I like the DS, but thats just it, its essentially a DS. Is that really enough. I dont know yet, it doesnt sound like any sort of drastic new thing to me.

This hologram stuff sounds very cool though and was something I was hoping Nintendo would get into since I think it could finally be that big leap forward ive been waiting for ever singe the N64. A Mario game using that would be bonkers.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#57PigfartsPosted 12/3/2012 1:55:09 PM
Soljah posted...
http://www.examiner.com/article/xbox-720-and-playstation-4-features-and-upcoming-games-revealed

Where is your god now?

Cowering under the table beside the tremendous power of ps4/XBOX720
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#58PigfartsPosted 12/3/2012 1:59:22 PM
Buretsu posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...
yep sony's too busy working on their failure twisty-snap-in-half controller for it too care about power.

Yeah, any system where the controller comes in two pieces is pretty much guaranteed to be a failure.

Like the wii mote and num chuck?
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#59darkjedilinkPosted 12/3/2012 2:03:36 PM
Pigfarts posted...
Soljah posted...
http://www.examiner.com/article/xbox-720-and-playstation-4-features-and-upcoming-games-revealed

Where is your god now?

Cowering under the table beside the tremendous power of ps4

What "tremendous power of PS4?" The difference between the Wii U and PS4 will be about the same as the 360 and PS3 according to that article.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#60BuretsuPosted 12/3/2012 2:04:39 PM
darkjedilink posted...
Pigfarts posted...
Soljah posted...

Where is your god now?

Cowering under the table beside the tremendous power of ps4

What "tremendous power of PS4?" The difference between the Wii U and PS4 will be about the same as the 360 and PS3 according to that article.

The 360 is 2-3x as powerful as the PS3?
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit