A new console is like a new cruise ship...

#1JonbazookabozPosted 12/3/2012 12:20:38 PM
...you dont judge it by it's launch. You look back at all the experiences and memories it gives in its life time. The excitement each destination brought. The quality and length of its service. Its customer happiness. Then judge it after its final voyage.
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#2BuretsuPosted 12/3/2012 12:22:19 PM
The Wii U is like a cruise ship. We're not sure, but there's always a chance that Francesco Schettino is the captain.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#3MrBanballowPosted 12/3/2012 12:22:20 PM
I'm going on a cruise in January, debating whether to take the Wii U with me.
---
Not changing this sig until Another Code R (Wii) is announced for the US.
Started: October 5, 2008
#4JackalPosted 12/3/2012 12:25:28 PM
Buretsu posted...
The Wii U is like a cruise ship. We're not sure, but there's always a chance that Francesco Schettino is the captain.

I think a drunk Iwata would be just as bad at the helm. :)
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak
#5STE573Posted 12/3/2012 12:26:16 PM
yanya posted...

Take a 3DS or Vita, no need to take something so big, I travel a decent amount with work and the Vita is a godsend lately (not played enough of the 3DS lately), I have to travel to Motherwell for a week in January, so I'm debating which handheld to take...
---
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, psn ID- X-STE-90-X Currently playing- Far Cry 2 (360), Kingdoms of Amalur (360), Pokemon Red (GBA), Pokemon Blue (GBA)
#6BufkusPosted 12/3/2012 12:28:38 PM
yanya posted...

do you get a TV in your cabin? otherwise i dont see the point. also you'd probably want a decent wifi connection there. do they have those on cruises?
#7Squished_MarioPosted 12/3/2012 12:33:06 PM
So is the Wii U the Titantic? Because it just hit a huge iceberg and Michelle Obama was the captain.
---
Part of the Viewmaster_pi's Caln Magna cum laude
PSN: VexSilver
#8hellbringherPosted 12/3/2012 12:34:21 PM
The Wii U is like the Titanic...a shipwreck waiting to happen.

I'm sure someone named Jack has sunk...a lot of money into it and regrets it.

Maybe it's time to put the Wii U on ice.
---
Regular Show >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Adventure Time
#9MrBanballowPosted 12/3/2012 12:36:08 PM
It's really going to depend how far along I am with a couple of my games when the time comes to pack up. I'm not even going to bother with the TV if I take it, I'm fine with playing on the Gamepad. I always pack light, so I can come up with room for the system and controller, plus two power cords.
---
Not changing this sig until Another Code R (Wii) is announced for the US.
Started: October 5, 2008
#10NeojianXPosted 12/3/2012 12:37:27 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/16/world/europe/italian-cruise-ship-accident-raises-questions-about-crew-and-captain.html?_r=0

Riiiight. lol! : )
---
James Bond 007 in Never Say Never Heineken AND You Only Live Miller High Life .... Twice. : )