A new console is like a new cruise ship...

#31BuretsuPosted 12/3/2012 4:59:36 PM
johnnybazookabo posted...
Buretsu posted...
hak145 posted...
idk, the wii u is more like the titanic.

You mean its the best ship of its time! I agree

The Titanic was poorly designed, and it was that poor design that caused it to sink and kill most of the people on board.

But it was still the best ship of its time. So popular they are rebuilding it in Vegas!

It was the best deathtrap of its time.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#32Jonbazookaboz(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 5:02:15 PM
Buretsu posted...
hak145 posted...

The Titanic was poorly designed, and it was that poor design that caused it to sink and kill most of the people on board.

Actually have u even read the story of titanic or seen the film? It wasnt the design that caused it to sink it was the iceberg and the poor captains' decisions.
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#33BuretsuPosted 12/3/2012 5:08:07 PM
Buretsu posted...
hak145 posted...

Actually have u even read the story of titanic or seen the film? It wasnt the design that caused it to sink it was the iceberg and the poor captains' decisions.

Yes, it hit an iceberg. And if the ship had been designed even remotely well, it wouldn't have gone down like a rock. Plus, it only had about 1/3 as many lifeboats as it needed for how many people were on board.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#34Jonbazookaboz(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 5:14:10 PM
Buretsu posted...
Buretsu posted...
hak145 posted...

Yes, it hit an iceberg. And if the ship had been designed even remotely well, it wouldn't have gone down like a rock. Plus, it only had about 1/3 as many lifeboats as it needed for how many people were on board.

Just as well the there are no icebergs and the wii u is well designed to boot. Plus the gamepad us like indestructable.
The titanic was also sold out completely on its maiden voyage. It even had basic and deluxe cabins.
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#35BuretsuPosted 12/3/2012 5:19:00 PM
Just as well the there are no icebergs and the wii u is well designed to boot. Plus the gamepad us like indestructable.
The titanic was also sold out completely on its maiden voyage. It even had basic and deluxe cabins.

They called the Titanic "practically unsinkable". And then it sank.

I do love how you're comparing the Wii U to a terrible tragedy, though. Can't tell if you're honestly trying and failing to praise it, or condemning it.
---
#36Jonbazookaboz(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 5:22:05 PM
Buretsu posted...

They called the Titanic "practically unsinkable". And then it sank.

I do love how you're comparing the Wii U to a terrible tragedy, though. Can't tell if you're honestly trying and failing to praise it, or condemning it.

No i just wanted to hear you speak troll.
---