I would have thought that all of the Deluxe Models in my area would be gone.

#11MANTI5Posted 12/3/2012 1:23:52 PM
Sold out in some areas, not in others, some get restocked fast, some not so fast.
I can see that's tough to understand.
#12Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 12/3/2012 1:26:14 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Yeah TC demand surprisingly is not that high.

No, most people bought theirs at launch, and the rest are waiting for the next set of Christmas sales.

Waits for fanboys to harass you for making assumptions...
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#13Baha05Posted 12/3/2012 1:28:48 PM
Buretsu posted...
No, most people bought theirs at launch, and the rest are waiting for the next set of Christmas sales.

Don't assume things either man, I mean we really have no clue what people are thinking. Mantis had the best possible response though as it does make much more sense that restocking might be faster in some areas.
---
"LOL fail, SMG and GTA5 aren't even from the same decade. gj." - War_Fail
#14Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 12/3/2012 1:32:42 PM
Waits for fanboys to harass you for making assumptions...

Buretsu posted...

Don't assume things either man, I mean we really have no clue what people are thinking. Mantis had the best possible response though as it does make much more sense that restocking might be faster in some areas.

Nice of you to oblige :)
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#15Baha05Posted 12/3/2012 1:34:39 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice of you to oblige :)

Well hey assumptions of what people buy or don't buy is never good, plus like Mantis said there is the fact that things do tend to get restocked. Unless you have like some sad saps that do nothing but go to the same store daily to check these things.
---
"LOL fail, SMG and GTA5 aren't even from the same decade. gj." - War_Fail