My Wii U doesn't work correctly.

#1XXXB0BXXXPosted 12/3/2012 1:19:13 PM
It works just fine on an HDTV with the HDMI chord, but I've tried using 2 different sets of red/blue/yellow A/V cables on 3 different old school TVs, AND on my HDTV, and I don't get output for any of them. My system is flawed. Now I have to return my Wii A/V cables that I bought solely for use with this system. I'd have to return the entire system if SDTV was my only option.
---
sometime there shot make sometime miss but there dribble and fall to ground of to the court if you alway have a patient then you will always make make shot - me
#2djrudenPosted 12/3/2012 1:20:53 PM
Did you change the settings on the Wii U to output to component cables instead of the HDMI ?
#3BuretsuPosted 12/3/2012 1:21:06 PM
If it works just fine on your HDTV with HDMI, then why would you want to DOWNGRADE to component? Am I missing something here?
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#4djrudenPosted 12/3/2012 1:22:39 PM
Buretsu posted...
If it works just fine on your HDTV with HDMI, then why would you want to DOWNGRADE to component? Am I missing something here?

I have 2 tv's in my house that I've moved my Wii U from for various reasons. One has the Wii hooked up already so I just use those components, and the TV in the office uses the HDMI. It's just a matter of using the gamepad after you boot the Wii U to go into System Settings and change the output method.
#5XXXB0BXXX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 1:46:55 PM

Different TVs.
---
sometime there shot make sometime miss but there dribble and fall to ground of to the court if you alway have a patient then you will always make make shot - me
#6darkjedilinkPosted 12/3/2012 1:49:15 PM
djruden posted...
Did you change the settings on the Wii U to output to component cables instead of the HDMI ?

This. If you didn't make the change via the System Settings menu, it won't pass anything through the cable.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#7djrudenPosted 12/3/2012 2:02:46 PM
I like how TC came back and failed to comment on either of my posts that mention EXACTLY HOW TO FIX HIS ISSUE...
#8BuretsuPosted 12/3/2012 2:03:52 PM
djruden posted...
I like how TC came back and failed to comment on either of my posts that mention EXACTLY HOW TO FIX HIS ISSUE...

I know. How minorly rude of him.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit