ZombiU: Why I ignored negative reviews

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. ZombiU: Why I ignored negative reviews

User Info: jackorhoads

jackorhoads
4 years ago#61
ZombiU: Why I ignored negative reviews < I have a mind of my own :)
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
4 years ago#62
TrueBlue91 posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
Sonic 06 is actually really good, but stupid critics were expecting a Mario game. They just suck at high speed platformers.

No Sonic 06 really wasn't. And I'm one of the biggest Sonic fanboys there is. They weren't expecting a Mario game. They were expecting a finished game.

Lol... You do realize it was a joke post?

I got baited lol
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue

User Info: CallMeSeeker

CallMeSeeker
4 years ago#63
I think I'll just ignore that article instead, because that will save me money.
i5-2500k @ 4.6GHz || Biostar TZ77B || Sapphire 6950 || Corsair Vengeance 8GB @ 1600MHz || Crucial M4 128GB || Spinpoint F3 1TB

User Info: AndehPandy

AndehPandy
4 years ago#64
Gamefaqs: Why i ignored this thread
NNID: InstantPuddin

User Info: MANTI5

MANTI5
4 years ago#65
AndehPandy posted...
Gamefaqs: Why i ignored this thread

I don't think you quite understand what that word means.

User Info: Spade59

Spade59
4 years ago#66
Sailor Goon posted...
Most of the negativity revolves around people who suck at the game whining its not a run and gun shooter.

Basically it has Resident Evil syndrome.

User Info: ChipChipperson

ChipChipperson
4 years ago#67
Luthor_ posted...
7.5 doesn't mean bad, IMO.

But I think ZombiU skated by on pity points. If you read some of the reviews you know what I mean.

And besides, lol@Nintendrones using Metacritic as a source when they used to trash reviewers that rated PS360 exclusive well.
Flippity flop flop flip.

You don't even need to 'imo' it, a 7.5/10 is a good score and that's simply a fact, based on every review criteria out there. It may not be a run right out and drop $60 score but there is no bloody way in hell that a 7.5 is a **** score despite attempts to spin it as such.
"We live in an amazing, amazing world and it's wasted on the crappiest generation of just spoiled idiots that don't care"~Louis CK

User Info: sloth927

sloth927
4 years ago#68
it seems like miiverse people are loving it so far.
Wii U ID: Fire_Chomp

User Info: Reznik00

Reznik00
4 years ago#69
Luthor_ posted...
darkjedilink posted...
Luthor_ posted...
Bad game is bad.

There is just nothing to compare it to from Nintendo so people just assume its good.

Bad games don't get a 75 metacritic from 30+ official reviewers, with a 7.5 user score.

As was posted earlier, it's by no means the best game ever, but it isn't a bad game at all.

Its bad.

...your opinion. Please refrain from spouting that as fact.
Hello Misinformed Zombie Fodder!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. ZombiU: Why I ignored negative reviews

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived