Game Boy Player successor

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Game Boy Player successor
4 years ago#1
Should the Wii U have an accessory that allows you to play your DS and 3DS games, similarly to the Game Boy Player on the GCN?
Every video game console and anything else that can play video games has something that makes it worth buying. Yes, even the Virtual Boy.
4 years ago#2
I would buy it.
4 years ago#3
I would definitely buy it.
4 years ago#4
we shouldnt need an accessory, maybe an app that could connect the two and be downloaded from the e-shop, then yeah i might get that
No, John, unfortunately we don't have a code for "There's a man in my closet with a gun to my daughter's head." Although we obviously should.
4 years ago#5
Something like the Super Gameboy and the GBP would be awesome.
No More Heroes
4 years ago#6
I would not buy it.

No thanks.
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
4 years ago#7
thealmightydib posted...
we shouldnt need an accessory, maybe an app that could connect the two and be downloaded from the e-shop, then yeah i might get that

so you want to pay for all your ds and 3ds games again?
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/HUYI1
4 years ago#8
I think its a cool idea.. maybe some accessory for the gamepad that had a ds/3ds cartridge slot that would let you play them on the gamepad or the tv. I would probably pick it up if there was one
4 years ago#9
Midcore posted...
Should the Wii U have an accessory that allows you to play your DS and 3DS games, similarly to the Game Boy Player on the GCN?

I wonder if it could be done through wireless communications similar to Download Play.
4 years ago#10
huyi posted...
thealmightydib posted...

so you want to pay for all your ds and 3ds games again?

Read it again. dib is suggesting being able to download a connection app that would let the WiiU talk to the DS/3DS.
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Game Boy Player successor

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived