Game Boy Player successor

#11leeko_linkPosted 12/4/2012 12:13:15 AM
As long as it could play all the DS and 3DS games then I'm all for it, I love the Super Game Boy and Game Boy Player.
#12mjc0961Posted 12/4/2012 1:57:46 AM
Hell yeah, I would buy one. Wouldn't work for all games unless Nintendo gets creative, but for the games that would work I'd love it.

thealmightydib posted...
we shouldnt need an accessory, maybe an app that could connect the two and be downloaded from the e-shop, then yeah i might get that

Where are you going to plug the game card in without an accessory, genius?
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#13mjc0961Posted 12/4/2012 1:59:07 AM
1shadetail1 posted...
huyi posted...
thealmightydib posted...
we shouldnt need an accessory, maybe an app that could connect the two and be downloaded from the e-shop, then yeah i might get that

so you want to pay for all your ds and 3ds games again?

Read it again. dib is suggesting being able to download a connection app that would let the WiiU talk to the DS/3DS.

Yeah, because that would make sense. Why release a $50 accessory so more people can have access to 3DS games when you can release an app and tell people to go spend $170 or whatever 3DS costs now?
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#14CaioNVPosted 12/4/2012 3:50:22 AM
That would be cool, but the 3DS focus a lot on the fact that it play 3D games. And few people have a 3D television, so this would be something made specifically to record games...
---
Let's Blocking:
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj88/Debug_Mode/sf3_2.png
#15Emerald_MeliosPosted 12/4/2012 9:00:17 AM
mjc0961 posted...
1shadetail1 posted...
huyi posted...
thealmightydib posted...

so you want to pay for all your ds and 3ds games again?

Read it again. dib is suggesting being able to download a connection app that would let the WiiU talk to the DS/3DS.

Yeah, because that would make sense. Why release a $50 accessory so more people can have access to 3DS games when you can release an app and tell people to go spend $170 or whatever 3DS costs now?

They would probably consider that a number of their customers already have a 3DS, and this would just give them a away to enhance such games while at home.