The Wii U has no games that truly scream "next-gen".

#1LeetProGamerPosted 12/3/2012 2:55:19 PM
When a new system comes out you expect this vibe. You instantly look at one of the games and go "wow, no way that was possible until now". The Wii U has nothing like this. Not even close to it. It's all been seen and done before and in better quality on other platforms too.

This is honestly the first time (not including handhelds) where I've seen a new system and literally nothing has impressed me about it.
#2evecharmevePosted 12/3/2012 2:56:08 PM
nope always played current gen console games without use of a tv
---
One and only person to ever finish Tank! Tank! Tank!
50 hours wasted.
#3HungoverHero777Posted 12/3/2012 2:58:27 PM
evecharmeve posted...

Indeed. I love playing Xbox games on the controller while my family is using the TV.
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree:9 Disagree:0 PM me for your choice.
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II
#4zender1999Posted 12/3/2012 2:59:48 PM
the only game to ever give the feeling you are talking about was super mario 64, it hasnt happened since then on any console
#5LeetProGamer(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 2:59:53 PM
evecharmeve posted...

There's nothing revolutionary about that. It's a pointless gimmick because you still need the Wii U attached to a power source. Why would you purposely play on a smaller screen at home? Sure it seems cool at first but like any gimmick it gets old fast.Now if you could play the game pad without needing the Wii U powered normally THAT would be revolutionary.

Plus that feature is only for some games to begin with.
#6LeetProGamer(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 3:00:38 PM
zender1999 posted...
the only game to ever give the feeling you are talking about was super mario 64, it hasnt happened since then on any console

It's happened after that. Maybe not on Nintendo consoles so I guess you wouldn't know.
#7kjhoveyPosted 12/3/2012 3:00:52 PM
zender1999 posted...

Pretty much this... I mean, go back to the Xbox 360... nothing looked "OMG NEXT GEN!".
---
GT=kjhovey v2 PSN= kjhovey Nintendo Network ID= kjhovey
#8BuretsuPosted 12/3/2012 3:01:31 PM
LeetProGamer posted...
zender1999 posted...

It's happened after that. Maybe not on Nintendo consoles so I guess you wouldn't know.

Troll status: Confirmed
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#9_FalstaffPosted 12/3/2012 3:02:54 PM(edited)
LeetProGamer posted...
zender1999 posted...

I no you didn't have any credibility before this, but if you had, that would have ruined it.

Pretty much, you'll have to prove it.
---
9 days to go, and I'm out of here.
#10LeetProGamer(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 3:02:36 PM
Buretsu posted...
LeetProGamer posted...
zender1999 posted...

Troll status: Confirmed

I could say the same thing about the guy that said above that Super Mario 64 is the only revolutionary game ever.

If that isn't troll fanboyism I don't know what is.