Looking for a Game Recommendation: Considering Darksiders 2 / ZombiU

#1mrekliPosted 12/3/2012 5:11:04 PM
This shows some of my collection and what I've been playing: http://backloggery.com/mrekli

I like action / adventure games. But I also have all the systems so I'd like the definitive versions if possible. Darksiders 2 looks really fun. But does that Wii U verison have DLC support? Also ZombiU sounds like a game I'd like. What have you guys been playing?
---
Every service with a username: mrEkli. Google me if you must.
#2ssjmolePosted 12/3/2012 5:22:58 PM
I've been playing NintendoLand , New Super Mario bros U and ZombiU I love all 3. ZombiU is awesome I highly recommend it
---
*Gets on his knees and worships Beth Phoenix*
Wrestling,TV,Movie.games and much more reviewed and discussed here : http://xpound.proboards.com/
#3JonbazookabozPosted 12/3/2012 5:24:32 PM
Darksiders is good. But zombiu is GREAT!
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#4Yuri_LowelIPosted 12/3/2012 5:26:15 PM(edited)
DS2 is a much MUCH better game. IF you're a fan of Zelda then it's a no brainer. Zombie U is a hit or miss. personally find it dull.
---
http://s19.postimage.org/euz7x7atd/yurilowell.png
#51shadetail1Posted 12/3/2012 5:27:15 PM
I've been playing Darksiders 2. It comes with the same DLC that the other versions received.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#6mrekli(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 5:34:53 PM
I truthfully got bored of Skyward Sword... So I don't know if I could be considered a Zelda fan. I loved the other ones though. Heard DS2 has a great combat system though. How about future DLC?
---
Every service with a username: mrEkli. Google me if you must.
#7Devil_wings00Posted 12/3/2012 5:39:19 PM
mrekli posted...
I truthfully got bored of Skyward Sword... So I don't know if I could be considered a Zelda fan. I loved the other ones though. Heard DS2 has a great combat system though. How about future DLC?

Wouldn't count on it. Heard the game overall didn't sell that well (across all systems) and THQ is in some SERIOUS financial trouble. I imagine that whatever DLC is out now is all it's going to get. I mean it's been down to 15 bucks on PC sales more then a handful of times over the last month and the game is just a few months old. Not a good sign.
---
3570k @ 4.6, GTX 580 @ 980/2106, ASUS Sabertooth z77, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHZ, 2 Mushkin Chronos in raid0, 1TB WD black.
#8SMT_MasochistPosted 12/3/2012 5:47:27 PM
DS2 is a pure adventure game with some battle thrown in. Zombi is a fetch quest backtracking survival game. In terms of length DS2 wins in a landslide. I have both but I prefer DS2 just because backtracking fetch quests aren't my forte.

Batman is an awesome game as is scribblenauts. Mario is what it has been and sonic is a good challenge though online is glitchy. And of course warriors orochi is insanely good. AC3 is Ok. That's all I have. I'm trading in zombi and AC3 since I'm done with them and don't feel like playing them ever again.
---
Games: WO3, Ragnarok, BLOPS2, AC3, PS Allstars, BM:AC, ZombiU
PS3/Vita/WiiU: ENDBOSS78 3DS: 1375-7216-3398