How will Nintendo be able to top Super Mario Galaxy 1/2?

#1MillionGunmannnPosted 12/3/2012 8:10:52 PM
How can you top the highest rated games of all time? Even higher than the once great OOT?
---
PKMN Black 2 FC: 3225 3480 4644
#2Poopcorn13Posted 12/3/2012 8:11:55 PM
Make it bigger?
---
You am no real super sand. - Virginia
#3FlyinTonitePosted 12/3/2012 8:13:49 PM
The legend of mario: galaxy of time?
---
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
#4JoeSkeletorPosted 12/3/2012 8:18:00 PM
Make a sequal to mario 64 and it will be infinitely better than both of those combined.
---
It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.
#5GLDanzegoPosted 12/3/2012 8:21:05 PM
They already did it with Mario 64 and Sunshine. Mind you, I'm not talking about ratings here. I couldn't care less what number some random guys on the internet decided to attach to it. I feel that both 64 and Sunshine were better games than the Galaxy games (which, don't get me wrong, were excellent games).
#6SS4_NamreppivPosted 12/3/2012 8:21:08 PM
The Legend of Super Mario: Luigi's Requiem
---
"I tried one of your dishes once. I truly believed a part of my soul died."~Dunban
#7jedinatPosted 12/3/2012 8:21:12 PM
joeskeletor posted...
Make a sequal to mario 64 and it will be infinitely better than both of those combined.

I would like the next Mario title to have that kind of overworld... some kind of mysterious place to explore, with levels hidden throughout, sort of an adventure feel reminiscent of Zelda. Enough of this micro-platforming and 2D throwback stuff.
#8rahxephon122Posted 12/3/2012 8:21:56 PM
FlyinTonite posted...
The legend of mario: galaxy of time?

I laughed harder than I'm proud to admit. >_>;;
---
Ich habe keinen Meister bis auf den Wind der Freiheit!
#9Enigma149Posted 12/3/2012 8:23:21 PM
Mario: The Oiram Complex.
While trying to surprise Peach with a giant cake for her 30th Birthday, he is drawn into an alternate dimension. Here, Mario rules the Mushroom Kingdom as a tyrannical dictator, having overthrown Peach and leaving only a small Koopa Resistance to oppose him and his secret police (made out of Toads, who are not the cowards they are in our dimension). With the aid of alternate-dimension Bowser, Mario must play through 150 fully-3D levels, ranging from outer space to the planet's core to the inside of an NES. Some (about 25) of the levels are "backwards" versions of older levels, such as Hot Hot Mountain, a volcano version of Cool Cool mountain, and Ice Slide Galaxy, a snow-themed version of Sea Slide (naturally, featuring tropical birds instead of penguins). There's even one part of the game where Mario gets captured and alternate-Luigi must go and rescue him.

There. It sounds epic and stupid at the same time. What more could you want?
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey
#10GeminiX7Posted 12/3/2012 8:26:11 PM
Enigma149 posted...
Mario: The Oiram Complex.
While trying to surprise Peach with a giant cake for her 30th Birthday, he is drawn into an alternate dimension. Here, Mario rules the Mushroom Kingdom as a tyrannical dictator, having overthrown Peach and leaving only a small Koopa Resistance to oppose him and his secret police (made out of Toads, who are not the cowards they are in our dimension). With the aid of alternate-dimension Bowser, Mario must play through 150 fully-3D levels, ranging from outer space to the planet's core to the inside of an NES. Some (about 25) of the levels are "backwards" versions of older levels, such as Hot Hot Mountain, a volcano version of Cool Cool mountain, and Ice Slide Galaxy, a snow-themed version of Sea Slide (naturally, featuring tropical birds instead of penguins). There's even one part of the game where Mario gets captured and alternate-Luigi must go and rescue him.

There. It sounds epic and stupid at the same time. What more could you want?

._O

Nintendo, you have your new Miyamoto.
---
"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."