How will Nintendo be able to top Super Mario Galaxy 1/2?

#51emagdnEPosted 12/4/2012 10:43:59 PM(edited)
they can't top Super Mario Galaxy because SMG, NSMBWii, and to a lesser extent, SMG2 was all the remaining good that was left escaping from Iwata's Nintendo

now Nintendo only makes horrible games

and you people really do disgust me when you claim SMG2, a cheap cash-in sequel with some leftover ideas from SMG, is better

Battle Belt Galaxy, your counterposts are pre-emptively invalidated, did SMG have anything this lazy? no, no it did not

Battle Royale Galaxy, for something that's supposedly superior to the original, it sure does recycle a lot from it!

Stone Cyclone Galaxy, let's ****ing outright steal entire stages while we're at it!

Fluzzard,seriously, **** that Ho-oh knockoff and his unresponsive controls
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
#52GoombacrusherPosted 12/4/2012 10:48:57 PM
emagdnE posted...

Battle Belt Galaxy, your counterposts are pre-emptively invalidated, did SMG have anything this lazy? no, no it did not

Most of the comet missions, Luigi's story, the "reward" you get for 100%ing the game with both characters, the completely wasted flight power up, the second bee level that was just a mirrored pallet swap of the first, etc

Battle Royale Galaxy, for something that's supposedly superior to the original, it sure does recycle a lot from it!

Stone Cyclone Galaxy, let's ****ing outright steal entire stages while we're at it!

These were bonus levels, and they were pretty fun

Fluzzard,seriously, **** that Ho-oh knockoff and his unresponsive controls

Meh, worked fine to me.

Anyway I hold them both in equal regard. They both have their own ups and downs
---
http://i.imgur.com/VQTIb.png
Press Left to brofist.