Precise WiiU CPU GPU details

#11looolrog(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 10:56:58 PM
nilesthebrave posted...
So you read the article and that was the conclusion you drew?

First you damn kids don't want to learn math, now you damn kids can't damning read dammit!

Don't know why you're attacking me, I'm just delivering a message.
---
Getting bodied is what I do.
#12Omega_BlackPosted 12/3/2012 10:58:02 PM
Not much worse and not much better.
I can live with that.
---
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168
#13BuretsuPosted 12/3/2012 11:01:36 PM
looolrog posted...
nilesthebrave posted...

First you damn kids don't want to learn math, now you damn kids can't damning read dammit!

Next time, read the message.

Your own link said:
"Eurogamer effectively called the difference [between CPUs] a "wash,""
"Meanwhile the GPU powering Wii U [...] runs at a speed of 549.999755MHz [...] The Xbox 360 GPU speed is 550 MHz."
"As Marcan concluded, "...don't compare [Wii U] clock per clock with a 360 and claim it's much worse. It isn't.""

You said:
"Not even as powerful as the 360, smh"

You're not even trying to troll well.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#14looolrog(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 11:03:48 PM
Buretsu posted...

Reading comprehension. Do you has? Let's see, the differences between the CPUs is "a wash". In other words, they're right about equal. And so is the GPU. And Marcan himself said "...don't compare [Wii U] clock per clock with a 360 and claim it's much worse. It isn't."

lol, fail.

Stopped right there.

Of course you did. Because the rest was me calling you out for being mostly illiterate.

LOOOOOL @ calling me illiterate, when you can't EVEN form, properly, structured sentences.

Stay in school, kid.
---
#15BuretsuPosted 12/3/2012 11:05:56 PM
looolrog posted...
Buretsu posted...

Reading comprehension. Do you has? Let's see, the differences between the CPUs is "a wash". In other words, they're right about equal. And so is the GPU. And Marcan himself said "...don't compare [Wii U] clock per clock with a 360 and claim it's much worse. It isn't."

lol, fail.

Stopped right there.

Of course you did. Because the rest was me calling you out for being mostly illiterate.

LOOOOOL @ calling me illiterate, when you can't EVEN form, properly, structured sentences.

Stay in school, kid.

Is this your first time out on the internet? Boy, I bet you RAGE at lolcats. "Blarg! 'I can haz cheezburger' isn't proper English!!"
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#16looolrog(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 11:06:40 PM
Buretsu posted...
looolrog posted...
nilesthebrave posted...

Next time, read the message.

Your own link said:
"Eurogamer effectively called the difference [between CPUs] a "wash,""
"Meanwhile the GPU powering Wii U [...] runs at a speed of 549.999755MHz [...] The Xbox 360 GPU speed is 550 MHz."
"As Marcan concluded, "...don't compare [Wii U] clock per clock with a 360 and claim it's much worse. It isn't.""

You said:
"Not even as powerful as the 360, smh"

You're not even trying to troll well.

Technically, I'm still right.

550MHz > 549.999755MHz

Learn maths and stay in school.
---
#17BuretsuPosted 12/3/2012 11:08:42 PM
looolrog posted...

550MHz > 549.999755MHz

Seriously? .000245 MHz? Oh, my mistake, it's .0004% slower. That's so much worse, I can't even IMAGINE.
---
#18looolrog(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 11:10:07 PM
Buretsu posted...
looolrog posted...
Buretsu posted...

lol, fail.

Stopped right there.

Stay in school, kid.

Is this your first time out on the internet? Boy, I bet you RAGE at lolcats. "Blarg! 'I can haz cheezburger' isn't proper English!!"

I'm not the one, who's mad though.

LMAOOOO

Also, I like how you're changing the subject after you immediately, just got "body-bagged."
---
#19BuretsuPosted 12/3/2012 11:11:24 PM
looolrog posted...
I'm not the one, who's mad though.

LMAOOOO

Also, I like how you're changing the subject after you immediately, just got "body-bagged."

And you're the one flipflopping between raging at internet speak and utterly ignoring your own reading comprehension fail.
---
#20looolrog(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 11:14:14 PM
Buretsu posted...
looolrog posted...

550MHz > 549.999755MHz

Seriously? .000245 MHz? Oh, my mistake, it's .0004% slower. That's so much worse, I can't even IMAGINE.

Yes, you failed and court cases are won on technicalities.

Stay in school, kid.
---