Precise WiiU CPU GPU details

#111slayer1807Posted 12/4/2012 2:27:37 AM
You guys aren't stupid *Emphasis on that* but you sure are acting childish. Faults in grammar (Such as mine) shouldn't be used to insult others. I don't think my post will help very much anyway.
However, that's just an outsiders observation, I'm sure both of you can be quite pleasant.
Good day.
---
'she gets out to check and man door hand hook car door'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nk2wViKSh_M
#112squatch22Posted 12/4/2012 2:29:28 AM
Gotta love Sony fan trolls
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#113looolrog(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 2:31:18 AM
slayer1807 posted...
You guys aren't stupid *Emphasis on that* but you sure are acting childish. Faults in grammar (Such as mine) shouldn't be used to insult others. I don't think my post will help very much anyway.
However, that's just an outsiders observation, I'm sure both of you can be quite pleasant.
Good day.

I'll admit my part in all this, though I never initiated this incidents which doesn't matter anyways, since my reaction to their responses to the topic, has been less than satisfactory in the eyes of the politically correct.
---
Getting bodied is what I do.
#114looolrog(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 2:33:22 AM
squatch22 posted...

You forgot to post simultaneously with your "sagadego" alt, unless he's Buretsu.
---
#115BuretsuPosted 12/4/2012 2:36:50 AM
looolrog posted...
squatch22 posted...

You forgot to post simultaneously with your "sagadego" alt, unless he's Buretsu.

You got me. Every other poster you see on GameFAQs? They're my alts. ALL OF THEM. You and me, we're the only two people on this entire site.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#116LordcrabfoodPosted 12/4/2012 2:39:28 AM
I don't know why people are bothering with topics like these, in 1 or 2 years, the next ps and xbox will be out. Nintendo will once again assume the role of the little brother playing catch up. The wii u is out dated, FACT. However, if you like nintendo games, then there is no reason to be be upset by the wii u's lack of power.
#117squatch22Posted 12/4/2012 2:39:28 AM
looolrog posted...
squatch22 posted...

Says the alt. Lol
---
#118looolrog(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 2:39:32 AM
Buretsu posted...
looolrog posted...
squatch22 posted...

You got me. Every other poster you see on GameFAQs? They're my alts. ALL OF THEM. You and me, we're the only two people on this entire site.

I'm glad, you're finally at the "acceptance" stage of your recovery.
---
#119looolrog(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 2:41:46 AM
squatch22 posted...
looolrog posted...
squatch22 posted...

Says the alt. Lol

Yep, projecting again, are we?

How many times do you have to get served *cough * I mean bagged, before you realise trolls always get burnt on a stake.
---
#120squatch22Posted 12/4/2012 2:43:21 AM
looolrog posted...
squatch22 posted...
looolrog posted...
squatch22 posted...

Says the alt. Lol

Yep, projecting again, are we?

How many times do you have to get served *cough * I mean bagged, before you realise trolls always get burnt on a stake.

Isn't me projecting here. Lol
---