Precise WiiU CPU GPU details

#181arkazainPosted 12/4/2012 10:01:02 AM
HAHAHAHHAHAHAA TC is getting owned!
Keep it coming guys, I'll never get tired of how badly he's trolling.
#182Lord_of_BeefDipPosted 12/6/2012 6:00:17 AM
looolrog posted...
1shadetail1 posted...
I don't know who's more stupid: the troll or the people who are feeding him. If you lot would *ignore* TC instead of giving him the attention he craves, he'd stop trolling. Instead, he's winning by default because you're all giving him exactly what he wants.

Are you the troll, in this equation, or what? I'm having difficulties, understanding your logic.

I'm sure you have difficulties understanding a lot of things.

looolrog posted...
Gigagreymon posted...
How did this thread get nearly 200 posts

Trolls keep fighting and I keep bagging them.

It should've ended, when one of them failed, to provide me a source or link to their arguments, but they kept coming back with alts and backup.

So, how goes stuffing yourself into that little bag then?
---
music3212.proboards.com
My forum, attempting a revival.
#183looolrog(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 10:22:59 AM
Lord_of_BeefDip posted...
looolrog posted...
1shadetail1 posted...
I don't know who's more stupid: the troll or the people who are feeding him. If you lot would *ignore* TC instead of giving him the attention he craves, he'd stop trolling. Instead, he's winning by default because you're all giving him exactly what he wants.

Are you the troll, in this equation, or what? I'm having difficulties, understanding your logic.

I'm sure you have difficulties understanding a lot of things.

looolrog posted...
Gigagreymon posted...
How did this thread get nearly 200 posts

Trolls keep fighting and I keep bagging them.

It should've ended, when one of them failed, to provide me a source or link to their arguments, but they kept coming back with alts and backup.

So, how goes stuffing yourself into that little bag then?

lol, so you just, logged into your main account, just to make a quick, snappy, comeback, 'cause I just bagged your other alts and sold them for freeee?

Now who's getting stuffed? Huh?

Awww, someone needs a hug, to get some of that fluff out.
---
Getting bodied is what I do.
#184DTY3Posted 12/6/2012 11:10:39 AM
^
Learn how to properly use commas before you insult others' intelligence...
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTY16
GameFAQS users are far too sensitive.
#185SkyCrackersPosted 12/6/2012 1:10:50 PM
Wow, it really is a 3-core overclocked Broadway, lol. I thought that was just a rumor. Now people will be saying the Wii U is "3 Wiis duct-taped together". This Marcan guy seems to think it's competitive with the 360's Xenon CPU, though, which I'm surprised by.
---
Mario vs. Donkey Kong is a hideously underrated game.
#186JKatarnPosted 12/6/2012 1:20:07 PM
This thread makes me envision a bunch of awkward teenagers and manchildren in a clearly too small sandbox endlessly whining and kicking sand at each other. Man...some of you need to get off of this forum and get some fresh air...yeesh.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 460 Superclocked
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#187looolrog(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 1:32:19 PM
DTY3 posted...
^

Learn, how to make a proper argument, before making an *** out of yourself, unless you're trolling, then proceed and fail.

I always ask myself, why I bother with such mortals.

I'm just, cut from a different cloth and my haters can't stand, that I've lived such an opulent, lifestyle.

Try again, failtroll
---
#188looolrog(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 1:38:38 PM
JKatarn posted...
This thread makes me envision a bunch of awkward teenagers and manchildren in a clearly too small sandbox endlessly whining and kicking sand at each other. Man...some of you need to get off of this forum and get some fresh air...yeesh.

Thank you, it's like some people here, were born in caves (trolls) and they never went to english class, let alone school. I try helping, trolls respond by mocking my superior intellect. I clearly have the insider's insight, as to what's wrong with the world, but trolls STILL want to argue and watch it blow up while I try my best to be superman.
---
#189DTY3Posted 12/6/2012 1:40:45 PM
looolrog posted...
DTY3 posted...
^

Learn, how to make a proper argument, before making an *** out of yourself, unless you're trolling, then proceed and fail.

I'm just, cut from a different cloth and my haters can't stand, that I've lived such an opulent, lifestyle.

Try again, failtroll

I'm not making an argument. Just stating that you need to work on your grammar, champ :/
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTY16
GameFAQS users are far too sensitive.
#190looolrog(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 1:50:11 PM
DTY3 posted...
looolrog posted...
DTY3 posted...
^

Try again, failtroll

I'm not making an argument. Just stating that you need to work on your grammar, champ :/

Aww, he's using commas, now too
Cute.
I just want to say, I'm really proud of you.
---