Precise WiiU CPU GPU details

#21BuretsuPosted 12/4/2012 12:16:19 AM
looolrog posted...
Buretsu posted...
looolrog posted...

Technically, I'm still right.

550MHz > 549.999755MHz

Learn maths and stay in school.

Seriously? .000245 MHz? Oh, my mistake, it's .0004% slower. That's so much worse, I can't even IMAGINE.

Yes, you failed and court cases are won on technicalities.

Stay in school, kid.

If this is a trial, you're guilty of failing.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#22looolrog(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 12:18:19 AM
Buretsu posted...
looolrog posted...
I'm not the one, who's mad though.

LMAOOOO

Also, I like how you're changing the subject after you immediately, just got "body-bagged."

And you're the one flipflopping between raging at internet speak and utterly ignoring your own reading comprehension fail.

You called me out, on my english comprehension skill, never got mad. I called you out on your awful grammar skills and you had the nerve to a throw a hissy fit. LMAOOOOOO
---
Getting bodied is what I do.
#23looolrog(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 12:20:38 AM
Buretsu posted...
looolrog posted...
Buretsu posted...
looolrog posted...

550MHz > 549.999755MHz

Seriously? .000245 MHz? Oh, my mistake, it's .0004% slower. That's so much worse, I can't even IMAGINE.

Yes, you failed and court cases are won on technicalities.

Stay in school, kid.

If this is a trial, you're guilty of failing.

ROFL
---
#24BuretsuPosted 12/4/2012 12:22:19 AM
looolrog posted...
Buretsu posted...
looolrog posted...

LMAOOOO

Also, I like how you're changing the subject after you immediately, just got "body-bagged."

And you're the one flipflopping between raging at internet speak and utterly ignoring your own reading comprehension fail.

You called me out, on my english comprehension skill, never got mad. I called you out on your awful grammar skills and you had the nerve to a throw a hissy fit. LMAOOOOOO

Nothing wrong with my grammar, son. Your ability to read, however, is practically nonexistant. Probably getting your mommy to type replies at this point. You're so mad you can't stand it, and you actually think that I'm mad. Cry some more.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#25looolrog(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 12:23:47 AM
looolrog posted...
Buretsu posted...
looolrog posted...

LMAOOOO

You called me out, on my english comprehension skills, never got mad. I called you out on your awful grammar skills and you had the nerve to throw a hissy fit. LMAOOOOOO

Goddamn, auto-correct. ON MY IPAD.

Stop CORRECTING everything I write.
---
#26DynheartPosted 12/4/2012 12:24:59 AM
looolrog posted...
Buretsu posted...
looolrog posted...
nilesthebrave posted...
So you read the article and that was the conclusion you drew?

First you damn kids don't want to learn math, now you damn kids can't damning read dammit!

Don't know why you're attacking me, I'm just delivering a message.

Next time, read the message.

Your own link said:
"Eurogamer effectively called the difference [between CPUs] a "wash,""
"Meanwhile the GPU powering Wii U [...] runs at a speed of 549.999755MHz [...] The Xbox 360 GPU speed is 550 MHz."
"As Marcan concluded, "...don't compare [Wii U] clock per clock with a 360 and claim it's much worse. It isn't.""

You said:
"Not even as powerful as the 360, smh"

You're not even trying to troll well.

550MHz > 549.999755MHz

A 550MHz card from 2009/2010 KILLS a 550 MHz card from 2004/2005. No contest. Not even close.

I bet the other consoles will be in the same ballpark 500-600MHz. You have to keep the heat in check; and it's all about the efficiency of the card as well.

Numbers? They mean absolutely nothing in today's tech debates. They are only small part of the argument any more.

In short? This isn't 1999-2006 anymore. Hardware doesn't rely on big numbers to get it done. They rely on feature sets and efficiency first, numbers are just the icing on the cake. Why do you think the number on all of our clocks have gotten smaller?

I wouldn't put it past the genius behind the PC world to make the numbers even smaller.
---
Currently suffering Final Fantasy XIII-2
#27BuretsuPosted 12/4/2012 12:25:31 AM
looolrog posted...
looolrog posted...
Buretsu posted...
looolrog posted...

LMAOOOO

You called me out, on my english comprehension skills, never got mad. I called you out on your awful grammar skills and you had the nerve to throw a hissy fit. LMAOOOOOO

Goddamn, auto-correct. ON MY IPAD.

Stop CORRECTING everything I write.

Don't blame auto-correct. With as much as you screw up, it's at its limits trying to deal with you.
---
#28SpiegaPosted 12/4/2012 12:27:41 AM
All this talk about coffee makes me want a chocolate donut
#29looolrog(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 12:29:28 AM
Buretsu posted...
looolrog posted...
Buretsu posted...
looolrog posted...

LMAOOOO

Nothing wrong with my grammar, son. Your ability to read, however, is practically nonexistant. Probably getting your mommy to type replies at this point. You're so mad you can't stand it, and you actually think that I'm mad. Cry some more.

The Wii U isn't as powerful as the 360 or ps3. I'm REALLY sorry Nintendo, let you down.

If you actually think about it, the GPU on the console, might not even, all be spent on visuals, as some processing power might be spent on what happens to and forth the tablet controller. The hacker probably didn't test that.
---
#30BuretsuPosted 12/4/2012 12:31:57 AM
looolrog posted...
The Wii U isn't as powerful as the 360 or ps3. I'm REALLY sorry Nintendo, let you down.

Nintendo didn't do anything to me. And the Wii U is just as powerful as the 360. Bro, do you even read?

If you actually think about it, the GPU on the console, might not even, all be spent on visuals, as some processing power might be spent on what happens to and forth the tablet controller. The hacker probably didn't test that.

Backpedal faster. You can almost travel back in time and keep yourself from failing so hard.
---