Precise WiiU CPU GPU details

#41looolrog(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 11:49:23 PM
Dynheart posted...

So is this an admission, that my observations are in fact correct?

No. It went over your head, as a matter of fact.

The Wii U GPU can be clocked down to 200MHz, maybe less, and still out perform, or stay equal to, the 550MHz GPU in the 360.

Why? Better Architecture. Also. it's way more efficient, so it's doesn't have to work as hard. Lastly, it's has way more advanced features in it. The fact that the 360's GPU is DirectX 9, and the Wii U is custom made to handle Direct X 11 type effects (not to be confused with Direct X 11 itself, but can handle effects that look just as good) should be the telling story.

There are way more other feature sets as well, but I wont get into it. This was just an example.

Since you're so good with this information, would you mind, helping us "uneducated folk" with a link or source, or video, something at least, of what you're rambling about?
---
Getting bodied is what I do.
#42looolrog(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 11:57:29 PM
Buretsu posted...
looolrog posted...
This only proves my point, you never proof-read what you write.

Stay in school.

Just because you're unable to understand what a proper sentence is, that doesn't mean that I'm not forming them. Go to school, little boy.

"Reading comprehension. Do you has?" is a properly structured sentence, according to Buretsu.

lol
---
#43Skul_Posted 12/3/2012 11:58:39 PM
This is the worst troll ive seen in a long while. >.>
---
"Screen Size = Resolution."- jairusmonillas
If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your sig
#44looolrog(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 12:00:36 AM
Skul_ posted...

I know, it's like he fell asleep in maths and english class, a LOT.
---
#45BuretsuPosted 12/4/2012 12:01:33 AM
looolrog posted...
Buretsu posted...
looolrog posted...
This only proves my point, you never proof-read what you write.

Stay in school.

Just because you're unable to understand what a proper sentence is, that doesn't mean that I'm not forming them. Go to school, little boy.

"Reading comprehension. Do you has?" is a properly structured sentence, according to Buretsu.

lol

Do I really have to explain the workings of the internet to a little girl like you?

Just Google it, pleb.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#46DynheartPosted 12/4/2012 12:04:05 AM(edited)
looolrog posted...
Dynheart posted...

So is this an admission, that my observations are in fact correct?

No. It went over your head, as a matter of fact.

The Wii U GPU can be clocked down to 200MHz, maybe less, and still out perform, or stay equal to, the 550MHz GPU in the 360.

Why? Better Architecture. Also. it's way more efficient, so it's doesn't have to work as hard. Lastly, it's has way more advanced features in it. The fact that the 360's GPU is DirectX 9, and the Wii U is custom made to handle Direct X 11 type effects (not to be confused with Direct X 11 itself, but can handle effects that look just as good) should be the telling story.

There are way more other feature sets as well, but I wont get into it. This was just an example.

Since you're so good with this information, would you mind, helping us "uneducated folk" with a link or source, or video, something at least, of what you're rambling about?

Woah! Rambling? So you want a link to know that the 360 GPU is a direct X 9 graphic chip.

You also want a link that the Wii U GPU, which is still being hacked, but is widely known to be some GPU that was custom made to handle direct X 11 type effects.

Lastly. It's common knowledge that newer PC tech has been getting slower over the year; but has been running much more efficient. It also produces less heat. Consumes less power. And in the end? You get better performance.

From there, the clock speeds went up AGAIN. But they are no where near where they were before they drastically dropped before they changed the architecture. This goes for CPU's and GPU's alike.

It looks like they are trying to find ways to yet make the numbers smaller and the architecture more efficient. As that's seems the best way to go....Heat and power seems to be an issue for PC's and consoles alike,

As for links? What do you want? Like I said this is common knowledge. You 2 and 2 together, put biasness aside...and you can come up with, at least, a somewhat educated guess.

As I already stated, though (and so as this marcan dude), all this stuff is custom. You can get round about's all you want. It's going to be hard to gauge what really makes that CPU and GPU tick. The best bet is to wait and see. That's the big part of the fun anyway.

Playing games and watching it all unravel.
---
Currently suffering Final Fantasy XIII-2
#47BuretsuPosted 12/4/2012 12:02:41 AM
looolrog posted...
Skul_ posted...

I know, it's like he fell asleep in maths and english class, a LOT.

You're not even bright enough to know when someone's talking about you, little lady.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#48IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/4/2012 12:02:56 AM
Sucks that the Wii U is at best slightly more powerful than the 360/PS3. This really is a recreate of the Wii...
#49DynheartPosted 12/4/2012 12:05:51 AM(edited)
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Sucks that the Wii U is at best slightly more powerful than the 360/PS3. This really is a recreate of the Wii...

Disappear.

---
Currently suffering Final Fantasy XIII-2
#50BuretsuPosted 12/4/2012 12:05:39 AM
Dynheart posted...
Icecreamdunwich posted...

Oh, hey. An ***hat.

Disappear.

Now, now. He and the TC will probably get along well together. You know, like attracts like.
---