Precise WiiU CPU GPU details

#71SolisPosted 12/4/2012 1:29:11 AM
MANTI5 posted...
If nothing else, the fact the U can run directx11 type stuff says a bit about the gpu. No matter what you think of the rest of the hardware, the ps360 can't do that.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-04-24-crytek-has-dx11-graphics-running-on-crysis-3-on-ps3-xbox-360

But even then, simply being able to run a certain "DirectX" class of graphical effects isn't an indication of capabilities or performance by itself. I don't doubt the GPU is more capable than the Xbox 360 or PS3's GPUs (especially the PS3's GPU, that thing was pretty archaic even back when the system was first launched), but we need far more to go on than the information we have now or hearsay about what "DirectX stuff" it's running.
---
"Walking tanks must exist somewhere for there to be such attention to detail like this in mech sim." - IGN Steel Battalion review
#72BuretsuPosted 12/4/2012 1:30:20 AM
looolrog posted...
Lord, why did you curse me with superior intellect?

I feel so lonely, in this world...

The frog that sits at the bottom of the well thinks it can see the entire sky. You're not even smart enough to know that you're not smart.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#73looolrog(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 1:37:33 AM
DTY3 posted...
looolrog posted...
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Sucks that the Wii U is at best slightly more powerful than the 360/PS3. This really is a recreate of the Wii...

You're right, it's just a shame that some people are blinded by fanboyism and refuse to acknowledge the truth with its grim reality.

But you just said it was less powerful...

The shame here is that you didn't even read your own link.

Except I didn't , so you didn't EVEN read what I wrote.

Saying, Not as powerful /=/ less powerful.

Two separate wordings, that can apply to two separate contexts.

It allows me the right to say WiiU isn't as powerful as the 360 on technicality, on distinction, "less powerful" implies the difference is significant which is what I never posted.

Try again.
---
Getting bodied is what I do.
#74MANTI5Posted 12/4/2012 1:42:34 AM
looolrog posted...
DTY3 posted...
looolrog posted...
Sucks that the Wii U is at best slightly more powerful than the 360/PS3. This really is a recreate of the Wii...

You're right, it's just a shame that some people are blinded by fanboyism and refuse to acknowledge the truth with its grim reality.

It allows me the right to say WiiU isn't as powerful as the 360 on technicality, on distinction, "less powerful" implies the difference is significant which is what I never posted.

Try again.

Wow, that was bad and you should feel bad.
#75Skul_Posted 12/4/2012 1:42:50 AM
DTY3 posted...
looolrog posted...

Try again.

Oh wow. looolrog has no idea what he is saying. So much fail.
---
"Screen Size = Resolution."- jairusmonillas
If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your sig
#76justin_mcPosted 12/4/2012 1:43:27 AM
looolrog posted...
nilesthebrave posted...
So you read the article and that was the conclusion you drew?

First you damn kids don't want to learn math, now you damn kids can't damning read dammit!

Don't know why you're attacking me, I'm just delivering a message.

First, it's old news. Second, clock speed numbers mean jack **** when looking across a different architecture.
#77DTY3Posted 12/4/2012 1:44:43 AM
looolrog posted...
DTY3 posted...
looolrog posted...

Try again.

Wow. Just wow. I am losing faith in the education system.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTY16
GameFAQS users are far too sensitive.
#78looolrog(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 1:45:55 AM
MANTI5 posted...
looolrog posted...
DTY3 posted...
looolrog posted...

Try again.

Wow, that was bad and you should feel bad.

Just, so you know, that doesn't count as a rebuttal.
---
#79looolrog(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 1:47:53 AM
DTY3 posted...
looolrog posted...
DTY3 posted...
looolrog posted...

Try again.

Wow. Just wow. I am losing faith in the education system.

I'm sorry, I didn't know... about your ADHD.

Didn't mean to offend.
---
#80DTY3Posted 12/4/2012 1:49:12 AM
And you just proved to us all you have no idea what ADHD even is >_>
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTY16
GameFAQS users are far too sensitive.