Precise WiiU CPU GPU details

#91DTY3Posted 12/4/2012 2:02:04 AM
looolrog posted...
DTY3 posted...
looolrog posted...
DTY3 posted...
And you just proved to us all you have no idea what ADHD even is >_>

Nice try, your aim just needs a little work. Don't worry you'll get it, no time.

Oh my. He has resorted to spouting non sequiturs.

I'm still waiting for a proper rebuttal for what I posted.

I don't care for idlechat, as much as you do.

A rebuttal for what? Your random spouting of concepts you don't understand? Or about that link you didn't read?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTY16
GameFAQS users are far too sensitive.
#92looolrog(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 2:02:10 AM
DTY3 posted...
I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're saying.

Big damn surprise.

Don't blame me. He's speaking in a language, so foreign to me.
---
Getting bodied is what I do.
#93looolrog(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 2:02:55 AM
DTY3 posted...
looolrog posted...
DTY3 posted...
looolrog posted...
DTY3 posted...

Nice try, your aim just needs a little work. Don't worry you'll get it, no time.

A rebuttal for what? Your random spouting of concepts you don't understand? Or about that link you didn't read?

This doesn't count.
---
#94BuretsuPosted 12/4/2012 2:03:38 AM
looolrog posted...
FZeroMaster posted...
Haha troll TC got owned.

I think burestu is the native troll translator, he might have a better understanding of how trollspeech to english since his grammar has been heavily influenced by your native troll dialect.

Allow me to translate:

looolrog, you are a troll, and you have totally gotten owned by everyone else in this topic.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#95looolrog(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 2:05:41 AM
DTY3 posted...
looolrog posted...
DTY3 posted...
looolrog posted...
DTY3 posted...

I like how you and Buretsu take shifts trolling my topic. One troll leaves, the other enters.

I hope it's not cause I EXPOSED him and you're *cough* excuse me, he is hiding behind an alt.
---
#96looolrog(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 2:06:24 AM
Buretsu posted...
looolrog posted...
FZeroMaster posted...
Haha troll TC got owned.

I think burestu is the native troll translator, he might have a better understanding of how trollspeech to english since his grammar has been heavily influenced by your native troll dialect.

Allow me to translate:

looolrog, you are a troll, and you have totally gotten owned by everyone else in this topic.

Speak of the devil.
---
#97BuretsuPosted 12/4/2012 2:07:01 AM
looolrog posted...
I like how you and Buretsu take shifts trolling my topic. One troll leaves, the other enters.

I hope it's not cause I EXPOSED him and you're *cough* excuse me, he is hiding behind an alt.

You should see a psychiatrist. You seem to have a severe case of paranoia. Are you off your meds or something?
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#98BuretsuPosted 12/4/2012 2:07:39 AM
looolrog posted...
Buretsu posted...
looolrog posted...
FZeroMaster posted...
Haha troll TC got owned.

Allow me to translate:

Speak of the devil.

Speak of the troll.
---
#99stromvancouverPosted 12/4/2012 2:09:19 AM(edited)
TC is just another person acting like the console wars are a pissing contest, and not understanding why his/her favorite console isn't more popular.
---
3DS FC: 4081-5497-5635
#100looolrog(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 2:12:19 AM
stromvancouver posted...
TC is just another person acting like the console wars are a pissing contest, and not understanding why his/her favorite console isn't more popular.

Ah, yes backup.

I want to take the time to apologise for the WiiU flopping with developers, critics and sales.
---