Wii U is what the Wii should have been at launch back in 2005

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U is what the Wii should have been at launch back in 2005
2 years ago#21
Buretsu posted...
AstralFrost posted...
DTY3 posted...
Icecreamdunwich posted...
The power, not the tablet controller stuff.

Discuss

No both. If it was like this exactly in 06 tablet and all, itwould have dominated.

Oh for sure, except thats not what happened at all.

Well, no. Hence the word 'if'. Implying a hypothetical situation.

Its a pretty redundant example then since "if" can be applied to anything.
2 years ago#22
Oh look, it's Icecreamdunwich again. On the Wii U board. Even though he obviously hates Wii U.
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil
2 years ago#23
Gencoil posted...
Oh look, it's Icecreamdunwich again. On the Wii U board. Even though he obviously hates Wii U.

Because anyone who isn't 100% satisfied with the Wii U isn't allowed to be here. That's what you're implying, isn't it?
2 years ago#24
AstralFrost posted...
Gencoil posted...

Because anyone who isn't 100% satisfied with the Wii U isn't allowed to be here. That's what you're implying, isn't it?

He's stated his opinion on Wii U so many times I've lost count. WE GET IT, YOU DON'T LIKE WII U. Stop hammering it into our heads.
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil
2 years ago#25
Gencoil posted...

Yeah, that's their reasoning.
2 years ago#26
Gencoil posted...
AstralFrost posted...
Gencoil posted...

He's stated his opinion on Wii U so many times I've lost count. WE GET IT, YOU DON'T LIKE WII U. Stop hammering it into our heads.

Well I see TC making a discussion whereas people like you are just raging about it. If you actually had some reasoning beyond "OMG HE DOESNT LIKE MY SYSTEM" maybe people would listen.
2 years ago#27
Well if TC wasn't known for always bashing Nintendo games he has never even tried.... lol
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
2 years ago#28
AstralFrost posted...
Well I see TC making a discussion whereas people like you are just raging about it. If you actually had some reasoning beyond "OMG HE DOESNT LIKE MY SYSTEM" maybe people would listen.

The problem is, every time someone disagrees with him he calls them a fanboy and he always uses this really condescending, smug tone. I can't discuss with people like that. And this isn't the first time he's attempted to start a discussion about how much the Wii U sucks, he just keeps doing it to edge people on.
---
(edited by Gencoil)
2 years ago#29
Gencoil posted...
AstralFrost posted...

The problem is, every time someone disagrees with him he calls them a fanboy and he always uses this really condescending, smug tone. I can't discuss with people like that. And this isn't the first time he's attempted to start a discussion about how much the Wii U sucks, he just keeps doing it to edge people on.

And this
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
2 years ago#30
If this system was released in 2006 it eould have cost upwards of PS3 prices. Doing it 6 years later is Nintendos playing safe strategy at it's most intrusive I do believe.
---
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, psn ID- X-STE-90-X Currently playing- Far Cry 2 (360), Kingdoms of Amalur (360), Pokemon Red (GBA), Pokemon Blue (GBA)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U is what the Wii should have been at launch back in 2005

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived