"Reggie Fils-Aime Focused on Customer Feedback, Not Industry Critics"

#1DeathSoul2000Posted 12/4/2012 8:04:52 AM
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/12/reggie_fils_aime_focused_on_customer_feedback_not_industry_critics

yeah right. that'd be the day.
#2AndehPandyPosted 12/4/2012 8:07:12 AM
Anyone who believes this is (insert insult)
#3jmichaelbpPosted 12/4/2012 8:11:06 AM
Well that'll be the day where you say goodbye.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSPIH8YUSVc
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#4djrudenPosted 12/4/2012 8:11:32 AM
It makes sense. The customers actually give Nintendo money. Critics don't really do anything but criticize stuff. The amount of people that actually care about video game console critics is relatively small.
#5TheApd_ReturnsPosted 12/4/2012 8:12:26 AM
djruden posted...
It makes sense. The customers actually give Nintendo money. Critics don't really do anything but criticize stuff. The amount of people that actually care about video game console critics is relatively small.

Actually, retail outlets give Nintendo money.
#6SpacedDuckPosted 12/4/2012 8:14:31 AM
If this is true lets hope his lying ass is paying attention to the freezing and slow OS issues. Maybe they should address that?

Other than those issues I love my Wii U.
---

Keep/Kept the Faith! Forever a member of Red Sox Nation!
#7P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 12/4/2012 8:16:15 AM
SpacedDuck posted...
If this is true lets hope his lying ass is paying attention to the freezing and slow OS issues. Maybe they should address that?

Other than those issues I love my Wii U.

They are addressing that. They took note of it a few days after launch.
---
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Samurai Warriors 3DS
http://youtu.be/X21mJh6j9i4
#8djrudenPosted 12/4/2012 8:17:29 AM
TheApd_Returns posted...
djruden posted...

So when I buy NSMBU off the eshop, you are saying that I am not giving money to nintendo but some retail outlet is? Pls explain...
#9Sailor GoonPosted 12/4/2012 8:23:07 AM
djruden posted...
TheApd_Returns posted...
djruden posted...

So when I buy NSMBU off the eshop, you are saying that I am not giving money to nintendo but some retail outlet is? Pls explain...

Digital sales account for a small fraction of game sales. Most revenue comes from retail outlets
---
As told to me by Gamefaqs admin: They hire 17 year olds as moderators!
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh
#10djrudenPosted 12/4/2012 8:26:25 AM
Obviously if customers didn't buy Nintendo products from retail outlets then retail outlets would not give nintendo money. And as I mentioned, Nintendo products can be purchased direct anyway.

So my point still stands, Reggie is focused on the actual people that matter.