Reggie blames poor Wii U reception on the "quality/capability of the reviewer".

#11AkagehisaPosted 12/4/2012 8:01:29 AM
jsb0714 posted...
What poor reception?

A reception is not only about sells,, a reception from the critics, from the media, from the fans.

As an example,,, please don't get mad at me fans,,, Vita's receptiong was really good,, and they sold less than WiiU, but the critics, fans, maybe not the media, where giving good reviews about the hardware,,, it was very well build since start,, same as 3Ds I think, but I bought it when they cut the price at half,, so, I can't be really sure about 3Ds reception.
#12darkqueenhelbaPosted 12/4/2012 8:05:32 AM
__Cam__ posted...
darkqueenhelba posted...
What "poor" reception? You're kind of taking things out of context there.

The Wii U hasn't exactly gotten the same amount of praise and attention as its predecessor....to say the least.

No, but I don't think anyone was expecting that either. Wii was a fluke like the DS. You're not going to get those kinds of receptions every time you release something. Also, it's a little earlier to even be calling this out. The holidays aren't even over.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#13SexPantherPandaPosted 12/4/2012 8:41:57 AM
Lol at the early adopters if the firmware thing is true it's why you never buy a Launch console,
#141shadetail1Posted 12/4/2012 8:43:17 AM
__Cam__ posted...
darkqueenhelba posted...
What "poor" reception? You're kind of taking things out of context there.

The Wii U hasn't exactly gotten the same amount of praise and attention as its predecessor....to say the least.

Very true. It's been received with a fair bit of praise, while the Wii was trashed quite badly.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#15staticxtreme5Posted 12/4/2012 8:46:08 AM
SexPantherPanda posted...
Lol at the early adopters if the firmware thing is true it's why you never buy a Launch console,

Yeah lol at me. I had to download a system update overnight that never gave me any trouble, in exchange for playing the Wii U earlier than you. I guess I got the raw end of that deal.

/sarcasm
#16emagdnEPosted 12/4/2012 8:47:34 AM
What poor reception?

how adorable, you people have even taken to denying most of the posts on this very board!
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
#17XechsPosted 12/4/2012 9:42:12 AM
What poor reception?

A lot of Press do hardware and launch reviews as a whole and a lot of them have been giving 75 for wii u where other consoles even as bad as ps3 launch got 80's. A lot of that was because it was missing features that day 1 update added but reviewers never got to mess with.
---
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u222/xechs/1198847692478tg1.gif
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u222/xechs/rankastar.gif Ranka-Macross Frontier