System is getting closer and closer to hitting eBay

#41TheCyborgNinjaPosted 12/4/2012 9:11:08 PM
I have a PS3 for my online gaming, so that aspect isn't important to me with the Wii U, but that doesn't make it less important overall. The only goof my Wii U has made is that it got stuck on an infinite loop trying to log into the old Wii Shop Channel.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#42OtakuGameraPosted 12/4/2012 9:21:41 PM
just sell it on ebay TC while it's still hot and get another one further down the line once all the kinks are ironed out. and who knows, while you're waiting, the PS4 would've come out and you can use the money for wii U for PS4
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#43lonlonmilkloverPosted 12/4/2012 9:51:13 PM
Hey. People. Guess what.

System Specs = Irrelevant.
Graphical Resolution=Irrelevant.
Technological Leaps = Irrelevant.

To the 1980's child video game fan, all that matters is innovation, and first party franchises.

The endgame question and finale is always this:

Does Microsoft or Sony Have Zelda, Mario, Donkey Kong, Kirby, F-Zero, Starfox or other 27 year old franchises that we have loved and adored since age 5?

No?

Then **** off. We'll still buy the next Nintendo Console.

That's all that matters, that's all that has mattered, and that's all that will ever matter.

Sony and M$... HAVE no franchises. </game>
---
www.backloggery.com/lonlonmilklover
#44BuretsuPosted 12/4/2012 9:52:06 PM
lonlonmilklover posted...
Hey. People. Guess what.

To the 1980's child video game fan, all that matters is innovation, and first party franchises.

Does Microsoft or Sony Have Zelda, Mario, Donkey Kong, Kirby, F-Zero, Starfox or other 27 year old franchises that we have loved and adored since age 5?

No?

That's all that matters, that's all that has mattered, and that's all that will ever matter.

Sony and M$... HAVE no franchises. </game>

</fanboy>
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#45LeetProGamerPosted 12/4/2012 9:52:56 PM
Hey. People. Guess what.

No?

Sony and M$... HAVE no franchises</game>

Lol the fanboys are having mental breakdowns already. But whatever makes you happy I guess.
#46lonlonmilkloverPosted 12/4/2012 9:58:25 PM
LeetProGamer posted...
Hey. People. Guess what.

No?

Sony and M$... HAVE no franchises</game>

Lol the fanboys are having mental breakdowns already. But whatever makes you happy I guess.

Mental Breakdown this.

http://www.vgchartz.com/

Nintendo Wii was the last of the previous "big three" to release... and - oh yah - Nintendo didn't have a 52% failure rate like M$ did... or a 22% failure rate like Sony did.

I bought all three - Wii first, then PS3, then Xbox 360... and of all 3, the Wii is my only console that experienced zero hardware issues, and I've used it about 1200% more than the others.

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=quality
---
#47lordlichPosted 12/5/2012 11:30:20 AM
THIS is a wi-u board,why do we even bring up the 360 and ps3 launch? So if the 360 was defective at lauch it makes okay that the TC is having legimate problems?
---
IN THE END THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!.
#48lonlonmilkloverPosted 12/5/2012 12:46:22 PM
Of the ten reasons posted, #1, #2, & #4 are the only possible legitimate problems, and they're not being experienced by any majority of users whatsoever.

I was additionally pointing out that bickering about several non primary functions (eShop channels, preference of menu interface, etc...) has nothing to do with game titles and gameplay quality.

Again, Nintendo has had the most refined, innovative lineup of franchises for decades, and it's not changing anytime soon. As long as they have them, people will buy Nintendo consoles.

Factual observations don't justify fanboyism. I own all consoles, I simply have my favorites.

www.backloggery.com/lonlonmilklover <---
---
#49SoLiD_SaLPosted 12/5/2012 12:53:10 PM
Bigmac909 posted...
Welcome to your first console launch.

It was always like this. How is this acceptable now? I dont remember problems like this in the 16-bit days ... heck ... even the gamecube didnt have problems at launch.
#50lonlonmilkloverPosted 12/5/2012 9:27:19 PM
SoLiD_SaL posted...
Bigmac909 posted...
Welcome to your first console launch.

It was always like this. How is this acceptable now? I dont remember problems like this in the 16-bit days ... heck ... even the gamecube didnt have problems at launch.

In the 16-bit days, consoles had one function... playing games. Sadly, all the new cute little gamers demand their gaming console play audio cds, movies, and stream entertainment from multiple companies and carriers.

Additionally, developers are to blame for exploiting the fact that "Well since consoles have hard drives we can now release unfinished / poorly polished games like we've done on PC for years... because we can always just patch it later after we sell it!" ... THAT is the most frustrating factor of all.

I've had game-stopping glitches encountered back on GBA, (not developed from Nintendo, that will be a sad day). Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance was the worst. 12 hours in, forced to restart due to the "orb glitch" ... those who remember it remember it well, as before disc space was available on consoles, if a developer DARED release a game with issues, it was a laughing stock.

Now it's commonplace. Heaven forbid Nintendo ever take that plunge and release the next Zelda or Metroid series entry with a gamestopping glitch that requires a patch...
---