Call of Duty LOL same thing every year. NSMB it's cool.

#31Mattatron42Posted 12/4/2012 10:04:21 AM
GooBacksBack posted...
Why the hypocrisy?

NSMB if anything is less different than Call of Duty year to year.

one per console isn't comparable to a game that comes 1-2 times per year. also FPS and a platformer. compare metroid to CoD or rayman and nsmbu. I guess it's just trolls being trolls
---
3ds fc: 4940-5666-3487
TvC: 2752-4488-8486
#32Mewtwo_soulPosted 12/4/2012 10:04:31 AM
LUlGI posted...
Please, my crap is a better game than Black Ops 2.

Is this from experience

To be frankly honest: no. But when I go to take a crap I certainly have more fun...

[Looks at what they did to survival in zombies... Why? >.>]
---
Ignoring sheep. Best solution on CoD boards.
#33jmichaelbpPosted 12/4/2012 10:07:29 AM
Realy? I missed the 2007, 2008, 2010 and 2011 games.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#34wh0_kn0wsPosted 12/4/2012 10:07:34 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#351shadetail1Posted 12/4/2012 10:11:33 AM(edited)
GooBacksBack posted...
1shadetail1 posted...
blm03v posted...
There's a NSMB game every year?

Woah, I didn't realize that. I missed the 2010 and 2011 installments.

That 3D game might as well be NSMB.

Oh, of course. Never mind that the others aren't in 3D, have different bosses, features, and world setups, and are basically not the same at all. Let's also not pay any attention to the fact that, even if this were a good point, it would still mean only five installments compared to the more-than-a-dozen COD games that have been released over the past eight years.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#36ssjmolePosted 12/4/2012 10:11:05 AM
The call of duty Mobile games don't count. The same way the DS NSMB is NOT the same as the console one. Handhelds always get a different version of games. The only console NSMB has been Wii and WiiU that's only 2.

If your counting hand-helds and different versions then COD is even worse as there is a Wiiu version with differences, a ps3 version with some differences and a 360 one with differences oh and a pc one with differences so that's 4 games in 1 year!

Of course the trolls will ignore logic and count DS games as console games when it suits them.

As for NSMB been a rehash. Its a nostalgic look back at 2D mario yes But it's not a rehash and here is why:
NSMBW was the first mario to let you do co-op in levels that's a pretty huge difference.

NSMBU added Boost mode, Miiverse posting, Playing as Mii for challenges. More types of challenges, Using the baby yoshi as weapons not just a means to get a big yoshi.

So yeah COD can not be compared to NSMB in any way.
---
*Gets on his knees and worships Beth Phoenix*
Wrestling,TV,Movie.games and much more reviewed and discussed here : http://xpound.proboards.com/
#37GooBacksBack(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 10:15:04 AM
ssjmole posted...
The call of duty Mobile games don't count. The same way the DS NSMB is NOT the same as the console one. Handhelds always get a different version of games. The only console NSMB has been Wii and WiiU that's only 2.

If your counting hand-helds and different versions then COD is even worse as there is a Wiiu version with differences, a ps3 version with some differences and a 360 one with differences oh and a pc one with differences so that's 4 games in 1 year!

Of course the trolls will ignore logic and count DS games as console games when it suits them.

As for NSMB been a rehash. Its a nostalgic look back at 2D mario yes But it's not a rehash and here is why:
NSMBW was the first mario to let you do co-op in levels that's a pretty huge difference.

NSMBU added Boost mode, Miiverse posting, Playing as Mii for challenges. More types of challenges, Using the baby yoshi as weapons not just a means to get a big yoshi.

Yeah they can, they are both video games.

I compared them.
#38S_FoxPosted 12/4/2012 10:16:26 AM
LUlGI posted...
The fact that you're series makes this even more sad

He's so series!

I'm really series about this. Please give me your sympy.

No you're super cereal and you'll get no sympy from me
---
Nothing to see here
#39ssjmolePosted 12/4/2012 10:20:49 AM
GooBacksBack posted...
ssjmole posted...

I compared them.

two different genre of game though. That's like saying "twlight and king kong are both movies! they must be the same!" Also noticed you ignored the part I said trolls will ignore .... interesting;
---
*Gets on his knees and worships Beth Phoenix*
Wrestling,TV,Movie.games and much more reviewed and discussed here : http://xpound.proboards.com/
#40GooBacksBack(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 10:22:01 AM
ssjmole posted...
GooBacksBack posted...
ssjmole posted...

I compared them.

two different genre of game though. That's like saying "twlight and king kong are both movies! they must be the same!" Also noticed you ignored the part I said trolls will ignore .... interesting;

You're right, that is interesting.