Call of Duty LOL same thing every year. NSMB it's cool.

#41trenkenPosted 12/4/2012 10:25:17 AM
_Candice_ posted...
blm03v posted...
There's a NSMB game every year?

That only makes it worse. At least it takes IW/Activision one year to pump out rehashes instead of two!

Haha, well played.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#42blm03vPosted 12/4/2012 10:34:44 AM
trenken posted...
_Candice_ posted...
blm03v posted...
There's a NSMB game every year?

That only makes it worse. At least it takes IW/Activision one year to pump out rehashes instead of two!

Haha, well played.

Not really. Nintendo only released one NSMB game per system. Also, it does take IW 2 years to pump out rehashes.
#43freutty2Posted 12/4/2012 10:38:41 AM
I haven't played a mario game sense Galaxy. LOL! CoD is the exact same crap I've seen for YEARS!
---
GE: Z:Tael 0193-8910-3838 Conduit 2 : 3138-6925-0692 Pokemon Black:3225-1688-5979
#44sejan12Posted 12/4/2012 11:11:59 AM
I know one game in a series per system is far too much.
#45HungoverHero777Posted 12/4/2012 11:31:41 AM
Let's see, we have a platforming series where it has gone an entire year or so between installments, with no more than one per system, and a shooter series where there have been upwards of 4 installments on some systems, with at least one per year.

Nope. You are wrong.
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree: 10 Disagree: 0 PM me for your choice.
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II
#46Rasputin77Posted 12/4/2012 11:45:52 AM
So yeah COD can not be compared to NSMB in any way.

Yeah they can, they are both video games. I compared them.

Two different genre of game though. That's like saying "twlight and king kong are both movies! they must be the same!"

Try "Twilight and King Kong are both movies, and therefore can be compared as movies!" Whoever said the genres have to be the same for a comparison to be made? What the F*** are your parents teaching you!? =(

Seriously - why are kids so eager to reach for the "you can't compare ____ and ____!" response? I can compare a tennis ball to a chunk of moon rock if I want. Give up these imaginary "rules" of when things can and can't be compared, and find new ways to respond intelligently.

Watching inept adolescents practice their "big boy talk" on this site just gets disgusting after a while.
---
"Kids yammering on about "trolls" WAY more than actual troll posts made." - Wii U board, 11/18/12-12/9/12
TL;DR = My parents; failed me.
#47DTY3Posted 12/4/2012 11:50:17 AM
Rasputin77 posted...
So yeah COD can not be compared to NSMB in any way.

Yeah they can, they are both video games. I compared them.

Two different genre of game though. That's like saying "twlight and king kong are both movies! they must be the same!"

Try "Twilight and King Kong are both movies, and therefore can be compared as movies!" Whoever said the genres have to be the same for a comparison to be made? What the F*** are your parents teaching you!? =(

Seriously - why are kids so eager to reach for the "you can't compare ____ and ____!" response? I can compare a tennis ball to a chunk of moon rock if I want. Give up these imaginary "rules" of when things can and can't be compared, and find new ways to respond intelligently.

Watching inept adolescents practice their "big boy talk" on this site just gets disgusting after a while.

You are missing the point.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTY16
GameFAQS users are far too sensitive.
#48Baha05Posted 12/4/2012 11:54:32 AM
Rasputin77 posted...

But you really can't compare then just for both being movies. You know how unbalance that kind of comparison would be? Because there are actual rules to comparing things, especially in things with genres. It would be like me comparing Citizen Kane to the Rocky and Bullwinkle movie.
---
"LOL fail, SMG and GTA5 aren't even from the same decade. gj." - War_Fail
#49RaynilssonPosted 12/4/2012 12:03:22 PM
There was only 1 NSMB game released on the wii, now they just released their second NSMB game on a new console. Handhelds i dont really count.
#50RaynilssonPosted 12/4/2012 12:05:59 PM
Raynilsson posted...
There was only 1 NSMB game released on the wii, now they just released their second NSMB game on a new console. Handhelds i dont really count.

If you want to include handhelds, then I can inform you guys that COD games are available in apple store as well.