Call of Duty LOL same thing every year. NSMB it's cool.

#61Sir_SpecterPosted 12/4/2012 2:05:03 PM
wh0_kn0ws posted...
Sir_Specter posted...
AgarestWar posted...
Reboot are worst, I wiil have to play DMC with a punk instead of a bad ass Dante.

So don't play it?

By the way, I don't what the hell that "style" is, but it sure ain't punk.

i believe he is using 'punk' as in 'super edgy tryhard'

Ah. That is a pet peeve of mine since it's so far from what punk actually is.

But seriously, AgarestWar (and everyone else), vote with your wallet! If you're unhappy about the games that companies are coming out with or those companies' ****** practices then don't buy their games! If more people did that instead of complaining and buying it anyway, maybe things would change.
#62Trailblazer34Posted 12/4/2012 2:18:28 PM
TriforceBun posted...
STOP.

GENERALIZING.

Go sit in the corner. You've earned a time out for your awful thread.
#63ViewtifulGravePosted 12/4/2012 2:21:39 PM
Why wouldn't handhelds count NSMB started on the DS?
---
Tell you what man. You enjoy teaching high schoolers, and I'll enjoy creating my crappy manga. Let's see where we both are in a year.~ TheDoorMouse
#64ADHDguitarPosted 12/4/2012 2:23:52 PM
blm03v posted...
There's a NSMB game every year?

---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#65libatakoPosted 12/4/2012 2:25:21 PM
awww...the nonchalant nintendo zealot responses...
---
psn/xbl= libatako
@(> , <)@
#66MarioFanaticXVPosted 12/4/2012 2:40:00 PM
_Candice_ posted...
blm03v posted...
There's a NSMB game every year?

That only makes it worse. At least it takes IW/Activision one year to pump out rehashes instead of two!

Mario Bros., Sonic the Hedgehog, and Mega Man are not rehashes. They actually have levels that play differently from each other. But when you play Wolfenstein/Doom/Quake/Half-Life/Halo/Call of Duty, you've played one, you've played them all. Same with DDR and Guitar Hero.
---
"O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:"
1 Tim 6:20
#67MegaWentEvilPosted 12/4/2012 2:52:20 PM
I hope 1shadetail1 has a theist child.
---
The chosen one.
#68LUlGIPosted 12/4/2012 2:54:08 PM
But when you play Wolfenstein/Doom/Quake/Half-Life/Halo/Call of Duty, you've played one, you've played them all.

Stop it

Stop it right now!
#69GanjuhPosted 12/4/2012 3:15:09 PM
I like how everyone in this topic has beaten around the bush about the topic. Some even flat out saying he's wrong. LOL.

All he said is NSMB is just as guilty as CoD for putting out nearly the same game each installment. This really isn't debatable.

Nintendo has been doing this for years though, It's why I haven't had a Nintendo console since the Gamecube. We're up to like what, Mario Party 9 or 10 now? Mario Tennis, Mario Basketball, Mario Soccer, Mario and Sonic, Mario Kart, Mario vs Donkey Kong, Mario & Luigi.... You get my point.

CoD gets the heat for it because it's the most popular game franchise. But Nintendo has been doing this with their franchises forever.
#70ChipChippersonPosted 12/4/2012 3:27:53 PM
Even though it's Mario I'm not going to poopoo more platformers.
---
"We live in an amazing, amazing world and it's wasted on the crappiest generation of just spoiled idiots that don't care"~Louis CK