Call of Duty LOL same thing every year. NSMB it's cool.

#91Skill4ReelPosted 12/4/2012 9:44:50 PM(edited)
Ganjuh posted...

This post is just full of fun. If you don't understand the Mario/CoD comparison it's because you decided not to read anything.

Your views on CoD are irrelevant to the discussion. The point of this topic is that CoD and NSMB both are lacking innovation in their installments. You can think CoD is a plague to the genre all you want but it carries no weight in this argument.

Hahaha. I'm trying to take this discussion to places that it has never gone in the last fifty or so times that this topic has been created. If I was going to come in here and talk about how different each Mario and COD game has been from one another. What would be the fun in that?

Edit: This topic itself carries no weight.
#92Board_hunter567Posted 12/4/2012 11:29:01 PM(edited)
Ganjuh posted...
Hmmm lemme see. I'll skim through the TC's post and see if the topic is about platfor.... Nope! Guess not. Sorry bro.

Well, if you want to be so anal about it, the TC sort of implied a yearly NSMB release (in both the title and first post).
You seem just as guilty as changing this particular thread's topic to fit your own needs as everyone else. But since you won't accept the notion of the NSMB games being a platform-specific release I guess you've won this argument.
#93Golden MavenPosted 12/4/2012 10:54:04 PM
CoD is/has:

Popular
Western
Neutral colors
Guns
Online multiplayer oriented

No surprise that it's hated on GameFAQs, this place is infested with self-hating weeaboos who support anything from Japan. Especially quirky games with underage girls in short skirts.
#94sonic777Posted 12/5/2012 12:15:01 AM
Golden Maven posted...
CoD is/has:

Popular
Western
Neutral colors
Guns

No surprise that it's hated on GameFAQs, this place is infested with self-hating weeaboos who support anything from Japan. Especially quirky games with underage girls in short skirts.

That explains why Link is so popular.
#95mcsmellingtonPosted 12/5/2012 12:44:57 AM
sonic777 posted...
Golden Maven posted...
CoD is/has:

Popular
Western
Neutral colors
Guns

That explains why Link is so popular.

Hahaha.
---
GT: McPoo
PSN/NNID: McSmellington
#96_Candice_Posted 12/6/2012 7:18:36 PM
MarioFanaticXV posted...
Mario Bros., Sonic the Hedgehog, and Mega Man are not rehashes. They actually have levels that play differently from each other. But when you play Wolfenstein/Doom/Quake/Half-Life/Halo/Call of Duty, you've played one, you've played them all. Same with DDR and Guitar Hero.

I really dont think youve played any of the above games then.