This man is a genius, and he destroys most of the arguments posed by haters.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. This man is a genius, and he destroys most of the arguments posed by haters.
2 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5rBS7p_mNJY

I insta-subbed.
---
Nothing to see here, but the post below me sure looks suspicious.
2 years ago#2
that was amazing
---
A big time Samus fan and Metroid fan |I'm probably the biggest Samus fan you'll ever meet.
2 years ago#3
Already posted, but still good.
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree: 10 Disagree: 0 PM me for your choice.
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II
2 years ago#4
BlackNerdFan
2 years ago#5
That was good
2 years ago#6
This was great.
---
Nintendo's E3 2012 presentation was just weird and awkward. 95% of the games at launch look promising though.
2 years ago#7
he acts immature, and there is a better way to get your point across without going over the top, maybe it's a american thing to act this way, i personally find it annoying.
---
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/HUYI1
2 years ago#8
Lemme guess...Shokio?

He's a pretty cool guy I guess. At least he isn't biased.

EDIT. Oh wow I was wrong. Hm.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTY16
GameFAQS users are far too sensitive.
(edited by DTY3)
2 years ago#9
Man these videos are so embarrassing to watch. Why the need to try and convince everyone why you like something? FYI, people are legitimately allowed to not like the U, jesus.

If you ever said anything bad about anything in your life, you should be ashamed for posting this video.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
(edited by trenken)
2 years ago#10
huyi posted...
he acts immature, and there is a better way to get your point across without going over the top, maybe it's a american thing to act this way, i personally find it annoying.

Yeah? Who are we gonna watch instead? Blunty? HA!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. This man is a genius, and he destroys most of the arguments posed by haters.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived