This man is a genius, and he destroys most of the arguments posed by haters.

#11trenkenPosted 12/4/2012 2:12:52 PM
huyi posted...
he acts immature, and there is a better way to get your point across without going over the top, maybe it's a american thing to act this way, i personally find it annoying.

This guy is very obnoxious and really hard to listen to but lol no, its not an American thing. Ive seen plenty of English dudes act like embarrassing clowns while talking about games.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#12GadZooks1357Posted 12/4/2012 2:14:05 PM
trenken posted...
Why the need to try and convince everyone why you like something? FYI, people are legitimately allowed to not like the U, jesus.

But it's okay for others to try and convince everyone why they shouldn't like something?

This video would have never been posted (and probably would have never been made) if most of the anti-Nintendo and anti-WiiU crowd actually played what they claim to be is better instead of wasting their time in places like here.
#13ManuKesnaPosted 12/4/2012 2:14:09 PM
was going to watch it then he yelled and put that terrible intro, insta-closed the vid
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#14wiiking96Posted 12/4/2012 2:15:28 PM
It was quite funny, but most of his arguments amounted to "Well, the problems on the Wii-U aren't unique to the Wii-U, so they're suddenly excused". I think Nintendo should have tried avoid the mistakes that others have made in the past.
---
Quote and Curly Brace for Super Smash Bros 4!
Appeasing an unlimited amount of chocolate . . .
#15LUlGIPosted 12/4/2012 2:18:13 PM(edited)
Wow he's annoying

Mainly his attitude and that voice he keeps doing
#16CymerianPosted 12/4/2012 2:18:38 PM
wiiking96 posted...
It was quite funny, but most of his arguments amounted to "Well, the problems on the Wii-U aren't unique to the Wii-U, so they're suddenly excused". I think Nintendo should have tried avoid the mistakes that others have made in the past.

Either way you slice it, people shouldn't be mouthing off. GameFAQs is excused because it's known to be full of morons. Any site that actually wants to be credible needs to stop the console war nonsense, though.
---
Fanboys: I want Tales of-
Excalibur: Fool! What right do you have to want a tales game? My legend dates back to the 12th century!
#17trenkenPosted 12/4/2012 2:18:51 PM
GadZooks1357 posted...
trenken posted...
Why the need to try and convince everyone why you like something? FYI, people are legitimately allowed to not like the U, jesus.

But it's okay for others to try and convince everyone why they shouldn't like something?

This video would have never been posted (and probably would have never been made) if most of the anti-Nintendo and anti-WiiU crowd actually played what they claim to be is better instead of wasting their time in places like here.

Well those people trying to convince others not to like something are doing so just to stir the pot, annoy people, etc.. how is this video helping anything? Its one guy noone cares about trying to tell those people why they should like it? Derp.

These dumb videos are like fighting fire with fire. It doesnt change anything. People are still going to think the U is weak, or that its a gimmick, or thats theres no games. Nothing will convince them any of those things are false, they believe them to be true, so leave it alone already.

Do you hate Justin Bieber? Well FYI, millions of people love him. This video is so ridiculous, its the same thing if you posted some dumb rant about why you hate Justin Bieber. That should change a lot of his fans' minds.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#18ADHDguitarPosted 12/4/2012 2:20:26 PM
Black Nerd?

Yeah, he's awesome.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#19nonexistingheroPosted 12/4/2012 2:20:52 PM
Acting over-the-top is an American thing. That's because of the masochist culture that reigns there. Either you stomp on others or you get stomped on. If you're not arrogant, obnoxious, etc... chances are, you'll get stomped on and no one will show mercy. Most of the rest of the world doesn't have that kind of culture.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#20cavebear56Posted 12/4/2012 2:24:13 PM
huyi posted...
he acts immature, and there is a better way to get your point across without going over the top, maybe it's a american thing to act this way, i personally find it annoying.

Grow up a little and then go out and see the world. You'll find that it's definitely not just an American thing.

Some of my American friends are like that just as some of my German, Irish and Saudi friends are like that.

What you're doing is what we call a stereotype and it isn't a good thing.

GadZooks1357 posted...
trenken posted...

This video would have never been posted (and probably would have never been made) if most of the anti-Nintendo and anti-WiiU crowd actually played what they claim to be is better instead of wasting their time in places like here

This, or you know made generally legitimate claims in a reasonable and intelligent manner.

But double standards is just such a good thing as trenken showed us!
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.