This man is a genius, and he destroys most of the arguments posed by haters.

#21teknic1200Posted 12/4/2012 2:25:22 PM
trenken posted...
Man these videos are so embarrassing to watch. Why the need to try and convince everyone why you like something? FYI, people are legitimately allowed to not like the U, jesus.

If you ever said anything bad about anything in your life, you should be ashamed for posting this video.

Why do you folks need to go so far out of your way to insult people who like the thing you don't?

why are you compelled to come to a message board to read about something you don't like?

oh, you don't like it because you are trendy so you come here to puff your ego, but what a sorry self image it is.
---
Today is the Tomorrow you were promised Yesterday
#22meiyukiPosted 12/4/2012 2:25:36 PM
Why exactly has this turning into some anti-american rant? Is no one else able to live without bashing someone else?

I think it really speaks volumes about people when they're first reaction to something is to bash an entire group of millions of people based on ignorance and stereotypes.
#23DXiRoNMaNPosted 12/4/2012 2:26:11 PM
he's talking all that street talk, I can't understand him
---
XBL- DXiRoNMaN PSN- DXiRoNMaN WiiFC- 7177 5213 2278 2695
"I'm like the only smartest one on this board with like 5 other people." - some moron
#24HungoverHero777Posted 12/4/2012 2:27:00 PM
teknic1200 posted...
trenken posted...
Man these videos are so embarrassing to watch. Why the need to try and convince everyone why you like something? FYI, people are legitimately allowed to not like the U, jesus.

If you ever said anything bad about anything in your life, you should be ashamed for posting this video.

Why do you folks need to go so far out of your way to insult people who like the thing you don't?

why are you compelled to come to a message board to read about something you don't like?

oh, you don't like it because you are trendy so you come here to puff your ego, but what a sorry self image it is.

According to the video, he's on here bashing the system he doesn't like because he can't get one.
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree: 10 Disagree: 0 PM me for your choice.
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II
#25BufkusPosted 12/4/2012 2:28:27 PM
trenken posted...

What's embarrassing is posting tripe like this, like you need reaffirmation in your pathetic pointless hate and your continued presence here spewing and justifying your hate.
#26chuchumyrocketPosted 12/4/2012 2:29:28 PM
Well I made it about ten seconds into that.
---
PSN: chuchumyrocket Steam: chuchumyrocket
#27MANTI5Posted 12/4/2012 2:30:52 PM
Slightly annoying but overall nailed it.
#28Muddy_ApePosted 12/4/2012 2:34:01 PM
good video. I enjoyed it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6qxWz.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Lcypz.jpg
#29HungoverHero777Posted 12/4/2012 2:36:04 PM
My favorite part was when he was talking about the achievement in AC for stalking someone and listening to them talk. "HARDCORE GAMING!"
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree: 10 Disagree: 0 PM me for your choice.
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II
#30SpacedDuckPosted 12/4/2012 3:02:58 PM
haha that was well done and everything was so so true.

The Kinect alone is the biggest joke in gaming, maybe even worse than the virtual boy as it almost never works the way it was meant to.
---

Keep/Kept the Faith! Forever a member of Red Sox Nation!