This man is a genius, and he destroys most of the arguments posed by haters.

#31Yuri_LowelIPosted 12/4/2012 3:11:49 PM(edited)
Genius? he's a douchebag. For starters he makes 1-2 decent points and then proceeds by talking out of his arse and making stuff up. Wii gamepad gimmicky? NOw he's just making up stuff. HE doesn't actually address the serious issues of the console and ignores them. just another Nintendo nuthugger.

When one nuthugger speaks the others follow.

All his video does is makes the wii U and Nintendo nuthugging community look worse.
---
http://s19.postimage.org/euz7x7atd/yurilowell.png
#32Sami1000Posted 12/4/2012 3:13:09 PM
That video had immature fanboy who didn't destroy single argument in his stupid video. God he was annoying. I don't give sh*t what people like that think about anything, be it hating or liking something.
#33KroganBallEaterPosted 12/4/2012 3:17:38 PM
the only problem I have is when hes saying that "no new ips came out this gen" and the names were flashing by on the screen, the majority of the games were new ips from this gen.
#34Yuri_LowelIPosted 12/4/2012 3:19:06 PM
That video had immature fanboy who didn't destroy single argument in his stupid video. God he was annoying. I don't give sh*t what people like that think about anything, be it hating or liking something.

How much you want to bet this kid only had a wii last gen? I would bet huge sums of money.
---
http://s19.postimage.org/euz7x7atd/yurilowell.png
#35huyiPosted 12/4/2012 3:21:25 PM
DXiRoNMaN posted...
he's talking all that street talk, I can't understand him

LOL

LUlGI posted...
Wow he's annoying

Mainly his attitude and that voice he keeps doing

i told you he's annoying XD
---
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/HUYI1
#36drothegreat0nePosted 12/4/2012 3:22:31 PM
teknic1200 posted...
trenken posted...
Man these videos are so embarrassing to watch. Why the need to try and convince everyone why you like something? FYI, people are legitimately allowed to not like the U, jesus.

If you ever said anything bad about anything in your life, you should be ashamed for posting this video.

Why do you folks need to go so far out of your way to insult people who like the thing you don't?

why are you compelled to come to a message board to read about something you don't like?

oh, you don't like it because you are trendy so you come here to puff your ego, but what a sorry self image it is.

Thanks for equating trolls with hipsters. It all makes sense now.
---
NNID - PeterTheGreat
Xbox Live - PeterTheGreat01
#37ajko000(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 3:24:19 PM
Did this really get this many replies lol?
---
Nothing to see here, but the post below me sure looks suspicious.
#38Chocobo115Posted 12/4/2012 3:24:29 PM
Annoying voice, talks too fast. What is he saying?
#39ArturiaZweiPosted 12/4/2012 3:24:31 PM
I agree with that rant I just watched.

If you're complaining about the Wii U you should:

- Have done some research before you bought it.
- Have gone outside.
- Have held a steady job to afford it.
- Not hold Sony and/or Microsoft to different standards.
- Not be so emotional over a console and play what ever the heck you like!

No one takes whiners or trolls seriously. Take a deep breath, return your Wii U if you hate it, and get on with your life. While you're at it stop acting like your whining treads water in any way.
#40HungoverHero777Posted 12/4/2012 3:31:29 PM
Yuri_LowelI posted...

How much you want to bet this kid only had a wii last gen? I would bet huge sums of money.

You would lose that money because you can see a PS3 in the background...
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree: 10 Disagree: 0 PM me for your choice.
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II