This man is a genius, and he destroys most of the arguments posed by haters.

#41ThreinfhirPosted 12/4/2012 3:32:12 PM
I'd love to make a response video by the "Reasonable White Guy" that lists every point he made, but in a calm and composed manner. I just don't have the will.
#42LHS_2012Posted 12/4/2012 3:33:34 PM
KroganBallEater posted...
the only problem I have is when hes saying that "no new ips came out this gen" and the names were flashing by on the screen, the majority of the games were new ips from this gen.

I thought he just said this year.

Yuri_LowelI posted...
That video had immature fanboy who didn't destroy single argument in his stupid video. God he was annoying. I don't give sh*t what people like that think about anything, be it hating or liking something.

How much you want to bet this kid only had a wii last gen? I would bet huge sums of money.

If you want to hold on to your huge sums of money, watch the video and notice the multiple instances in which he mentions that he owns and enjoys both the 360 and the PS3.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_N_WTiMga4
#43JKatarnPosted 12/4/2012 3:42:52 PM
wiiking96 posted...
It was quite funny, but most of his arguments amounted to "Well, the problems on the Wii-U aren't unique to the Wii-U, so they're suddenly excused". I think Nintendo should have tried avoid the mistakes that others have made in the past.

Yes, day 1 updates etc. on ANY platform are an annoyance and shouldn't be given a pass because it's console X vs Y. Now granted, I don't think system updates are a huge deal (as long as they take a reasonable amount of time to complete), but they're not ideal for the first-time user.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 460 Superclocked
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#44Renaissance2KPosted 12/4/2012 3:44:00 PM
LOL'd @ the Virtual Boy mention
#45DynheartPosted 12/4/2012 3:46:51 PM(edited)
Nintendo haters always claim the "spin spin".

Look at this. That guy, as annoying as it was, has some legit arguments. All I see is the "spin spin", but from the other direction.

The fact is, is that this board is bull**** mess. It's a Wii U board, correct? So, let people praise Nintendo...that's what this place is for; regardless of how misguided they are.

What this place doesn't need it people coming in and filling up the boards/threads with hate, fanboy accusations and....more fanboy accusations.

But it is what it is. The haters think they are in the right for being "realists", although I think that's a laughable excuse. Also, the fanboys, they too think they are in the right. We both have two parties that think they can do no wrong with their lame *** approach.

In short...can't we all just get along? I'll answer that for y'all. Nope. Pretty sad, really.

Oh well.
---
Currently suffering Final Fantasy XIII-2
#46BikeaLossPosted 12/4/2012 3:47:38 PM
Facts over hate. :)
#47JKatarnPosted 12/4/2012 3:53:09 PM
I forgot to mention, his high speed, whiny delivery is very annoying. I think my ears almost bled. This trend of video game commentators imitating forum comments with high pitched whining needs to stop, uggh.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 460 Superclocked
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#48SSJ4CHRISPosted 12/4/2012 4:00:13 PM
GadZooks1357 posted...
trenken posted...
Why the need to try and convince everyone why you like something? FYI, people are legitimately allowed to not like the U, jesus.

But it's okay for others to try and convince everyone why they shouldn't like something?

This video would have never been posted (and probably would have never been made) if most of the anti-Nintendo and anti-WiiU crowd actually played what they claim to be is better instead of wasting their time in places like here.

If the pro-WiiU crowd would actually play the WiiU in it's launch week instead of wasting their time worrying about what the so-called haters said, then that video would never have been posted. How can you be a hypocrite like that?

Why are you here crying instead of playing your Wii U? You probably don't have one, but want to insult people that don;t hae to like it to begin with.

Are you just waiting for better games to be announced? Can't afford one right now? Getting it for Christmas? Or did you buy one and can't find anything good to play on it, so you have to insult people on the internet because you wasted your own money?
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#49n0matterPosted 12/4/2012 4:02:28 PM
I forgot to mention, his high speed, whiny delivery is very annoying. I think my ears almost bled. This trend of video game commentators imitating forum comments with high pitched whining needs to stop, uggh.

It's spot on for how I imagine MS/Sony fanboys sound in their posts on this board. lol
---
76.322 to 70.744 is a 70% drop. - Sailor Goon
#50ashcrvPosted 12/4/2012 4:09:33 PM
That guy is awesome. I subbed.
Also he's not annoying at all and nails it completely and on the spot.
You haters are just mad because he's right.
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!