This man is a genius, and he destroys most of the arguments posed by haters.

#51LUlGIPosted 12/4/2012 4:12:01 PM
That guy is awesome. I subbed.
Also he's not annoying at all and nails it completely and on the spot.
You haters are just mad because he's right.

I'm not a hater of him, the Wii U, or Sony/Microsoft.

But his voice and his overall attitude came off as obnoxious and annoying, even if that was the point.
#52Big_IsaacPosted 12/4/2012 4:13:57 PM
I like how the haters in here have nothing to argue against the guys points, so they bash on his delivery instead
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#53LUlGIPosted 12/4/2012 4:17:05 PM
I like how the haters in here have nothing to argue against the guys points, so they bash on his delivery instead

To be fair I never said he was wrong with his points.
#54sonic777Posted 12/4/2012 4:27:06 PM
huyi posted...
he acts immature, and there is a better way to get your point across without going over the top, maybe it's a american thing to act this way, i personally find it annoying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v_dFtizv7I

This guys says hi.
#55El_ZaggyPosted 12/4/2012 4:27:35 PM
Admitting the Wii u is slow, have no must have killer game and that it doesnt show why a tablet controller is absolutly useful and adds something to the experience is not being a haters. It's only being realistic.

Haters are people who hate with no reason.
#56Stefan1277Posted 12/4/2012 4:28:30 PM
I don't think nerds and trolls aren't getting the point. They are too obsessive and too stupid to know what this all means-- obviously.

It's simply saying people like you, obsessive nerds and stupid trolls, hate on things you don't even understand or will ever have, just because you get some sick kicks out of that. On top of it, everything is wrong no matter what they do, since apparently your parents never taught any of you how to behave or the meaning of respecting others.

But I digress! I forgot in the internet every sad nerd and dumb troll grows a pair! I can't tell outside though, they usually hide and never speak up, holding on to their insecurities and hate til they get online where they feel manly.

Hating a company and wishing it to fail is extremely sad. Just do us all a favor and don't call yourselves gamers. You give us a bad reputation with your filth.
---
I'm a ninja. (You can't see me)
http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=38434
#57Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 12/4/2012 4:31:21 PM
Stefan1277 posted...
I don't think nerds and trolls aren't getting the point. They are too obsessive and too stupid to know what this all means-- obviously.

It's simply saying people like you, obsessive nerds and stupid trolls, hate on things you don't even understand or will ever have, just because you get some sick kicks out of that. On top of it, everything is wrong no matter what they do, since apparently your parents never taught any of you how to behave or the meaning of respecting others.

But I digress! I forgot in the internet every sad nerd and dumb troll grows a pair! I can't tell outside though, they usually hide and never speak up, holding on to their insecurities and hate til they get online where they feel manly.

Hating a company and wishing it to fail is extremely sad. Just do us all a favor and don't call yourselves gamers. You give us a bad reputation with your filth.

So many insults in one post. You would think he was talking about somebody who insulted his mother.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#58NightDrifter05Posted 12/4/2012 4:31:49 PM
Just another fanboy. People need to stop being so biased towards 1 system and just buy all of them.
#59madetohealPosted 12/4/2012 4:31:58 PM
I'm not gonna watch the video but I'm still gonna say that he is wrong. . . It's the american way.
#60sonic777Posted 12/4/2012 4:33:01 PM
Also, after :50 seconds of the video, I had to close the window.

WTF is wrong with his voice? I get he's imitating people, but that's just annoying.

All you guys who subbed must have just watched it on mute, or are reptiles, because no human could possibly watch that whole video and live.