This man is a genius, and he destroys most of the arguments posed by haters.

#71motorazrv3xxxPosted 12/4/2012 5:25:20 PM
Stefan1277 posted...
I don't think nerds and trolls aren't getting the point. They are too obsessive and too stupid to know what this all means-- obviously.

It's simply saying people like you, obsessive nerds and stupid trolls, hate on things you don't even understand or will ever have, just because you get some sick kicks out of that. On top of it, everything is wrong no matter what they do, since apparently your parents never taught any of you how to behave or the meaning of respecting others.

But I digress! I forgot in the internet every sad nerd and dumb troll grows a pair! I can't tell outside though, they usually hide and never speak up, holding on to their insecurities and hate til they get online where they feel manly.

Hating a company and wishing it to fail is extremely sad. Just do us all a favor and don't call yourselves gamers. You give us a bad reputation with your filth.

Before you call others stupid, make sure your first sentence actually makes sense :/

And also, why preach on about respecting others (and presumably their opinions) when you call them obsessive nerds and stupid trolls when they don't agree with your opinions?
---
Official Nintendo Defense Force Member
#72FuzzyJelloPosted 12/4/2012 5:35:40 PM
huyi posted...
he acts immature, and there is a better way to get your point across without going over the top.

9/10 times I would agree with this, but the first half of this video was actually pretty darn funny.
#73SilentS89Posted 12/4/2012 5:52:13 PM
huyi posted...
he acts immature, and there is a better way to get your point across without going over the top, maybe it's a American thing to act this way, i personally find it annoying.

Entertainment baby, Its how we tell people stuff in America. We have a short attention span so acting normal won't work. See, we have political correspondents that interact like wrestling commentators. We don't really care about what people are saying* so long as they are entertaining in the process.

*probably because we get lied to so often.
#74knightimexPosted 12/4/2012 6:09:20 PM
I kind of wish USA wouldn't help other countries.
Let's just see how bad the US is when that other country is in peril condition.
---
Old School Games FTW!
#75LHS_2012Posted 12/4/2012 6:13:03 PM
Lousy_Fellow posted...
He talks too fast? English isn't even my first language and I understood everything he said. Fail much?

The video was funny. Haters are gonna hate.

These dumb videos are like fighting fire with fire. It doesnt change anything. People are still going to think the U is weak, or that its a gimmick, or thats theres no games. Nothing will convince them any of those things are false, they believe them to be true, so leave it alone already.

Neither topics with "proof" that the Wii U fails or those thousands of silly arguments will change the fact that the fans will love it. When you attack something, get ready to be attacked back.

http://i.imgur.com/Z3qI2.png?1
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_N_WTiMga4
#76BigPappy09Posted 12/4/2012 6:41:40 PM
I'm not trying to take away anything away from the guy, because he does do a fantastic job of tearing down all of the arguments down there, but I doubt it was that hard for him to do since the majority of the "arguments" are incredibly stupid, simply stemming from an irrational hatred from the system.
#77RAPTall1Posted 12/4/2012 6:56:50 PM
This guy gets it.
---
SS FC: 3653-5956-7380
White FC: 0346-8581-1315
#78fire810Posted 12/4/2012 7:03:42 PM
nonexistinghero posted...
Acting over-the-top is an American thing. That's because of the masochist culture that reigns there. Either you stomp on others or you get stomped on. If you're not arrogant, obnoxious, etc... chances are, you'll get stomped on and no one will show mercy. Most of the rest of the world doesn't have that kind of culture.

http://i50.tinypic.com/6r6kk9.jpg
#79GadienPosted 12/4/2012 7:16:40 PM
What he is saying in the video is that your allowed to not like a system, he didn't say anything like you shouldn't have an opinion and that you shouldn't have a choice in which console you want to pick, it's your money after all so buy what you like.

What he IS saying is that he doesn't like the haters, he likes his system just fine and doesn't need to hear complaints just because someone doesn't like it.

Now this might seem similar but I will give you an example.

Example: A man is making breakfast, eggs, bacon, toast and juice. He asks his room mate if he would like some.

Someone who simply dislikes something would simply turn them down, most likely be polite with a thank you for the offer.

Someone who is a hater will turn them down. Then they will go into full lecture mode about why he dislikes bacon, why cannot stand the site of juice, and has a passionate hate for eggs. He will also most likely belittle others choice and dismiss facts or other information because it isn't his point of view.

A fanboy will do the above but also attack the person and be much more excitable, shouting, losing control, ect....

I'm not sure about any of you but I'm sick of fanboys ruining the internet based on what they like and what they don't. You have a problem with the WiiU? Good for you.

If it's not your console or just not one of the big three that you like then just stay in your camp and enjoy your games. Play your Playstation 3, Your Wii Your Xbox 360, your PC. Play the games you enjoy and have fun with what you like, no one is going to stop you.

Like a console or company but think they have been doing stupid things of late? Here is a pretty grand idea, talk about it rationally with some class. Use facts and sources that are accurate and have been research, use a hands on approach and play the games and do your own investigations. State your feelings/hypothesis and back them up with arguments, do whatever you feel you wish to do but do it respectfully and without hate.

I don't really see the reason why people need to be upset about something and flame. You can either ignore it and focus on the positive or be constructive in your arguments, wanting to improve the discussion on the things we love instead of be destructive.

If you really just hate a system and everything it stands for then your just trolling and that is just a pathetic waste of time on everyone's part.

As a person who plays games on all the systems (and pc occasionally) I just find it silly that there are fanboys who feel the need to defend their system. Like if they don't boast about it and put the other systems down it makes their system less awesome.

Here's a special hint: Every console specializes in certain things.

It's like an rpg or a game with a class system. Pick the one that's right for you and enjoy it.

Each system does something a little different, from franchises, to controllers, to how they handle themselves as a company. We are lucky to have so many developers of games, so many good systems, and so many things we can game on, from smart phones to next gen consoles to atari's and nintendos.

We shouldn't be arguing and putting people or their choices down, we should be discussing the things we like and how things could get better.

I hope that in the future instead of being destructive about gaming we can be a bit more constructive.

I don't know about all you but while I'm not rich or have a million games I like that we have so many choices as gamers, so many options to have fun.

But hell, why would anyone of us want to have fun and discuss the joys of gaming, the fun things to do, or our thoughts on all the fun things we can do?

Naw man, let's complain instead, so much more fun.
#80LeetProGamerPosted 12/4/2012 7:30:37 PM
Lmao

"I got a Wii U early because I'm a Nintendo ambassader"

Seriously? A guy who is literally paid to praise Nintendo, THAT'S the person you fanboys resort to, to try to defend this worthless system?

Wow you guys must be really desperate.

What's next? Should I get a quote from Kaz Hirai saying the PS3 is awesome thus proving it?