This man is a genius, and he destroys most of the arguments posed by haters.

#81MANTI5Posted 12/4/2012 7:33:00 PM
LeetProGamer posted...
Lmao

"I got a Wii U early because I'm a Nintendo ambassader"

Seriously? A guy who is literally paid to praise Nintendo, THAT'S the person you fanboys resort to, to try to defend this worthless system?

Wow you guys must be really desperate.

What's next? Should I get a quote from Kaz Hirai saying the PS3 is awesome thus proving it?

Translation: He made really good points and all I can do to continue trolling is ignore them.
#82drothegreat0nePosted 12/4/2012 7:35:18 PM
MANTI5 posted...
LeetProGamer posted...
Lmao

Seriously? A guy who is literally paid to praise Nintendo, THAT'S the person you fanboys resort to, to try to defend this worthless system?

What's next? Should I get a quote from Kaz Hirai saying the PS3 is awesome thus proving it?

Translation: He made really good points and all I can do to continue trolling is ignore them.

Don't fault him. He's only being a 1337 Pro gamerz!
---
NNID - PeterTheGreat
Xbox Live - PeterTheGreat01
#83LeetProGamerPosted 12/4/2012 7:44:11 PM
MANTI5 posted...
LeetProGamer posted...
Lmao

He made zero good points. His entire argument summed up:
"360/PS3 did it too so it's okay"
Because you know, it's not like people expect more from "next-gen">
And want to know the real hypocrisy?
On games he was like "don't compare to 360/PS3 it's totally different situation"
But for things ps360 did worse he was like "SEE they did it worse!".
So basically ignore all the things PS360 does better and point out the 2 or so things they do worse=fanboyism.
But he's a paid Nintendo guy, what do you expect.
#84k925457Posted 12/4/2012 7:44:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWlvebSD4FY

HATERS GONNA HATE
#85MANTI5Posted 12/4/2012 7:47:07 PM
LeetProGamer posted...
MANTI5 posted...
LeetProGamer posted...
Lmao

On games he was like "don't compare to 360/PS3 it's totally different situation"
So basically ignore all the things PS360 does better and point out the 2 or so things they do worse=fanboyism.

Actually, what he was saying was ps360 had to go through the same things WiiU is going through but the ps360 fanboys like to scream doom and gloom because it's nintendo. There, nice and neat with a bow.
#86EduardoESRPosted 12/4/2012 8:02:58 PM
LeetProGamer posted...

He said he liked both PS3 and 360 and owned them. He actually made some legit arguments, like that day 1 update, both ps3 and 360 frequently makes new updates and people don't b*** about It, but when Nintendo makes a day 1 update for Wii U to make It better people act like Nintendo is trying to rape you and your family, and that goes for pretty much everything Wii U wise. This man isn't a genius, you don't have to be a genius to realise people are overreacting too much.
#87lp913Posted 12/4/2012 9:56:30 PM
Bravo! You know, its been some folks on these boards seriously trying to justify their so called "complaints" and "critique" of the Wii U but they always end up failing to realize (or even mention) that their Playstations and XBOXes that they're accustomed to are no where near perfect gaming machines either.

Unless they're ready to acknowledge and ACCEPT the flaws of their own favorite platforms, maybe they would be treated with a lil more credibility and respect on these boards and not get labeled as the "trolls" and "haters" they end up presenting themselves as. Until then they got no business trolling here ENVIOUS because a different crowd just might be having a lil more fun with their newer piece of hardware right now. They can start by stop being such fanboys ASSUMING that this gen is going to be a magical repeat of the previous gen tech wise, they're getting to be like the Republican Party of the gaming community - clueless and out of touch with reality.
---
[NNID: LPLETHAL79]
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020]
#88SgtInfinityPosted 12/5/2012 1:35:50 PM
So. From what I gather from this board.

It's NOT ok for this guy to act in his silly demeanor.

But it IS ok for people who hate on microsoft to say things like "Call of poopy"
---
HawkAndAnimal:a Shoryuken is a trowing star used by Ninjas............LOOK IT UP