Am I the only one that absolutely DESPISES Skyward Sword?

#11Spade59Posted 12/4/2012 3:30:45 PM
KroganBallEater posted...
No, Twilight Princess was a good game, not a great game, but a good game. It wasnt as good as OoT or Wind Waker or Majoras Mask, but it sure is a hell of alot better then Skyward Sword.

Nope. TP is mediocre. "But the overworld!1", no, it sucked and was lifeless, empty and barren. It was even more linear than Skyward Sword.
#12MANTI5Posted 12/4/2012 3:32:08 PM
I liked TP much more than SS.
#13KroganBallEater(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 3:33:22 PM
Spade59 posted...
No, Twilight Princess was a good game, not a great game, but a good game. It wasnt as good as OoT or Wind Waker or Majoras Mask, but it sure is a hell of alot better then Skyward Sword.

Nope. TP is mediocre. "But the overworld!1", no, it sucked and was lifeless, empty and barren. It was even more linear than Skyward Sword.

the overworld was the worst part, Miyamoto made them implement a huge one so the game lasted longer.
#14TrueBlue91Posted 12/4/2012 3:34:31 PM
I don't despise it, but I really, really didn't like it. It's just so damn mediocre. Even TP was better, flaws aside.

Skyward Sword was a writhing mass of flaws, tedium/boredom and awful design.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#15LHS_2012Posted 12/4/2012 3:36:33 PM
Considering Skyward Sword was being bashed to hell since before it even launched, I'm going to go out on a limb and say yes TC you are the only one.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_N_WTiMga4
#16KroganBallEater(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 3:41:16 PM
LHS_2012 posted...
Considering Skyward Sword was being bashed to hell since before it even launched, I'm going to go out on a limb and say yes TC you are the only one.

Skyward Sword was also praised before it was launched, I remember in September Reggie said "this is no doubt one of the best games ever made" and a bunch of little nintendo fanboys who I had known in the past made videos and twitter posts say it was the best game ever.
#17Xcalibur02Posted 12/4/2012 3:43:31 PM
LHS_2012 posted...

Skyward Sword was also praised before it was launched, I remember in September Reggie said "this is no doubt one of the best games ever made" and a bunch of little nintendo fanboys who I had known in the past made videos and twitter posts say it was the best game ever.

Your not special TC. Just because most people like doesn't mean your the only one that hates it.
---
Grammar: The difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****
#18Tempest717Posted 12/4/2012 3:43:38 PM
LHS_2012 posted...

That.....really had nothing to do with what he said....
---
Official Cherry Garcia of the IDF
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF
#19Sakura_RailgunPosted 12/4/2012 3:44:45 PM
I don't hate SS, but I don't think it's very good. The motion controls especially just really kill any fun that might be there for me.
#20Soanevalcke6Posted 12/4/2012 3:48:05 PM(edited)
Axsion hates it too. But he hates everything fun because he clings on to false Nostalgia.

I liked it, but it's my Second Least Favorite 3D Zelda

Wind Waker > Ocarina = Twilight Princess > Skyward Sword > Majora's Mask
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
I'm a Genre-Pro. Great Music: http://tinyurl.com/d8f78ax