Am I the only one that absolutely DESPISES Skyward Sword?

#31MathewMansonPosted 12/4/2012 4:32:36 PM
I wrote a review on it...but my reviews are written for those who want something to guide them on whether they should buy it or not.

I think it's the best Zelda since Majora's Mask. I despise Twilight Princess and Wind Waker as they never felt original to me. Each console Zelda has always come up with something new in the gameplay department...those two never really did other than the beast-Link and sailing.
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
#32TAoRPosted 12/4/2012 4:33:53 PM
All I wanted was a Zelda better than TP and SS delivered that
---
Oh, oh, oh ice-cold milk and an oreo cookie...
#33BobBarker24Posted 12/4/2012 4:35:08 PM
Motion controls were horrible for me. I honestly hope that my Wii motion plus was just broken because the sword rarely ever swung in the direction I did.
---
3DS FRIEND CODE: 4682-8707-5437 Mii = Chris1
#34cosmicpopPosted 12/4/2012 4:37:20 PM
I disliked how small and sectioned off the overworld was, and the constant handholding.
But I couldn't not love the game as a whole- it has that Zelda charm which can't be beaten IMO.
#35crowkillersPosted 12/4/2012 4:38:56 PM
I didn't care for it being as linear as it was, but I loved the controls...
---
"Be Reasonable, Demand the Impossible"
www.crowkillers.com
#36ADHDguitarPosted 12/4/2012 4:42:10 PM
SS is leagues better than TP.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#37Xenesis XenonPosted 12/4/2012 4:56:30 PM
I just found it boring. First Zelda that I've started and never bothered to finish.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#38theofficefan99Posted 12/4/2012 4:56:58 PM
I don't hate it. In fact, I like it. But it's VERY easy to see why people would loathe it. It has a lot of flaws.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#39theofficefan99Posted 12/4/2012 4:57:52 PM
Soccer_is_Best posted...
I don't understand the hate for the game. It has brought the most changes for a Zelda title yet, has a pretty deep story compared to others, and has full motion control which is amazing if your not freaking lazy.

...Deep story? Were we playing the same game? The story was atrocious.

I didn't hate the game, BTW. I enjoyed it.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#40JonnyBigBossPosted 12/4/2012 4:59:18 PM
I won't know until I buy it in 2 days. Just remember, despise means you hate it. From what I've seen the visuals looks great, and the same can be said of the story and music. At that point your feelings are merely disappointment, not that the game sucks.
---
www.gamerevolution.com
Steam & Nintendo ID: JonnyBigBoss