Am I the only one that absolutely DESPISES Skyward Sword?

#41theofficefan99Posted 12/4/2012 5:00:50 PM
JonnyBigBoss posted...
I won't know until I buy it in 2 days. Just remember, despise means you hate it. From what I've seen the visuals looks great, and the same can be said of the story and music. At that point your feelings are merely disappointment, not that the game sucks.

The story isn't good.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#42KroganBallEater(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 5:01:01 PM
JonnyBigBoss posted...
I won't know until I buy it in 2 days. Just remember, despise means you hate it. From what I've seen the visuals looks great, and the same can be said of the story and music. At that point your feelings are merely disappointment, not that the game sucks.

the story is messy, the music is the best part about it, and the visuals look really washed out (on my tv at least)
#43kobalobasileusPosted 12/4/2012 5:45:30 PM
I don't despise it, but I don't like it either.

The only Zelda games I truly despise are Majora's Mask, the DS ones, and the Adventure of Link. Of course, I haven't played the CD-i ones.
#44zalak321Posted 12/4/2012 5:45:57 PM
It's tied for my favorite Zelda game.
---
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
#45SpiegaPosted 12/4/2012 5:46:18 PM
I thought SS was pretty good, although boring at times.
#46WalkingLobstersPosted 12/4/2012 5:46:50 PM
good game.

only problems were the recycled dungeon themes and lack of exploration.
---
http://i49.tinypic.com/5l6hsj.jpg http://i49.tinypic.com/11989xv.jpg
Starcraft 2 Username = Gears
#47xLexLuth0rxPosted 12/4/2012 5:48:38 PM
I just hate the Wiimote+ implementation. It works just really, really bad for me...
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
NNID - LexLuthor (Add me)
#48NyyarkPosted 12/4/2012 5:49:14 PM
Its the Zelda Bicycle.
#49KroganBallEater(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 5:50:20 PM
Nyyark posted...
Its the Zelda Bicycle.

No.

I hate it because of the controls and because I don't like the art style very much.

I have never hated a Zelda console game on it's released and I have never hated a Zelda game at all except for this one.

The "Zelda Cycle" is a myth that people use to explain why people hate Zelda games.
#50MotiJrPosted 12/4/2012 5:52:50 PM
WW, TP and SS are easily my top Zelda games. OOT has fallen and after replaying it on 3ds, it just isn't as good. I never hear a good reason for hating SS, just whining about how the game doesn't cater to their individual needs. I hope they stick with motion controls because they worked really well and because it annoys the lazy people who find it hard to get up off their sofas.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.