Am I the only one that absolutely DESPISES Skyward Sword?

#51EduardoESRPosted 12/4/2012 5:53:34 PM
xLexLuth0rx posted...
I just hate the Wiimote+ implementation. It works just really, really bad for me...

Get a new wii mote? It's flawless here.

Zelda never had a good story, Skyward Sword was the one that did the best job with It. It just lacked a bigger world, not as huge as TPs, but something more like OoT where everything is connected.
#52xLexLuth0rxPosted 12/4/2012 5:56:58 PM
EduardoESR posted...
xLexLuth0rx posted...
I just hate the Wiimote+ implementation. It works just really, really bad for me...

Honestly I thought about doing just that. I still have my original Wiimotes that came with my launch Wii and bought the Remote Plus addons before they were built into the controllers themselves.
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
NNID - LexLuthor (Add me)
#53EduardoESRPosted 12/4/2012 6:11:52 PM
xLexLuth0rx posted...
EduardoESR posted...
xLexLuth0rx posted...

Honestly I thought about doing just that. I still have my original Wiimotes that came with my launch Wii and bought the Remote Plus addons before they were built into the controllers themselves.

I bought the Wii mote + game together, so I'unno, maybe that explains why It worked so well here, but It's supposed to work decently with the game, If It's not then there is probably something wrong with your wii mote.
#54Rasputin77Posted 12/4/2012 6:16:44 PM
Xcalibur02 posted...
Your not special TC. Just because most people like doesn't mean your the only one that hates it.
---
Grammar: The difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****

So... the sig is a joke... right? =D I get it! XD
---
"Kids yammering on about "trolls" WAY more than actual troll posts made." - Wii U board, 11/18/12-12/9/12
TL;DR = My parents; failed me.
#5540DribylfPosted 12/4/2012 6:25:45 PM
The Gamecube version of Twilight Princess is absolute perfect in my eyes. The Wii version can blow me and I really regret playing it first, or at all.

SS is a very flawed game and is my least favorite Zelda. Like I said before, the controls are the best thing about the game, the story is pretty alright (**** those cutscenes though), fun bosses, and the artstyle is good, everything else is garbage.
---
I am hip
http://www.last.fm/user/KDay1990
#56HitagiPosted 12/4/2012 6:26:30 PM
SS is complete garbage. No redeeming qualities at all, it's just an all around vapid experience.
#57SkriblZzPosted 12/4/2012 6:27:23 PM
I just don't like the controls. It made me sad, because everything else was so great. But the damn controls.
---
PSN: Skribz666 | Xbox Live: SkriblZz | Nintendo Network: SkriblZz
#58abbyhitterPosted 12/4/2012 6:34:00 PM
Hitagi posted...
SS is complete garbage. No redeeming qualities at all, it's just an all around vapid experience.

You, sir, have no taste in video games.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#59mercurythewhitePosted 12/4/2012 6:40:25 PM
Hitagi posted...

Most of Japan agrees with you. Tales series has been more popular for like a decade. LOL.. Only West fanboys keep it alive.
---
White Light, White Heat.
#60MisterSmeePosted 12/4/2012 6:40:43 PM
Easily my least favourite Zelda. It felt stale at parts, other parts were downright tedious.
The soundtrack, story and visual style weren't impressive at all IMO.

The only thing it had going for it were some decent dungeons and boss fights.
In the end I finished it just for the sake of finishing it.