Am I the only one that absolutely DESPISES Skyward Sword?

#61AngelWithaHatPosted 12/4/2012 7:06:09 PM
Skyward Sword is a terrible Zelda game.
Yeah I bought it and despise it and I wouldn't have so much of a problem if it didn't have the Zelda label on it, because it was a BAD ZELDA GAME.
#62oxnerdPosted 12/4/2012 7:08:53 PM
I LOVED TP and I love SS almost equally. Probably because its the only zelda games I played. I watched my siblings play Oot and MM like 3 times when I was younger, I can't say I love those games too since I never played it but I honestly think Zelda is heading towards a very good direction with gameplay, I definitely would not want to go back from motion controls.
#63laxnd23Posted 12/4/2012 7:12:49 PM
What's funny is a lot of people and critics consider it to be as good as, if not better than, Ocarina of Time.
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF
#64Virtue777Posted 12/4/2012 7:22:49 PM
Sylar100 posted...
i don't despise it, but it wasn't as good as it should of been to me.

7.5/10 is a score i can agree with

---
Coolest guy/gal on the planet: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
#65Xenesis XenonPosted 12/4/2012 7:41:30 PM
I think the biggest problem with Skyward Sword is that it seems absolutely terrified you're just going to run off and do your own thing. It feels like you're in small unconnected areas as opposed to a 'world'.

That and the absolutely horrible amount of pointless exposition they dump on you at the start of the game.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#66YoungGganonPosted 12/4/2012 7:41:44 PM
I've heard mostly things along the lines of it being disappointing, not really anyone hating it or loving it either though.
---
(Now playing Dead Island, Vanquish, and PSASBR Beta)
#67justdontaskPosted 12/4/2012 7:43:46 PM
all the other LoZ's had a certain thing about them... what was it? oh yeah... puzzles!

this one has one puzzle... the FINAL dungeon... why that one? because Fi finally shuts up and lets you figure it out... everything else isnt a puzzle, and the enemies arent that difficult because you start with 6 hearts instead of 3... the only real challengesin the game for a blind player are the final boss (if you dont use the skyward lightning strike) and the spirit realms... thats all i struggled with, everything else was just.... pathetic....

however, it was the first LoZ game ive played, every other game except the handheld ones ive watched my brother or dad play... the handhelds i havent bothered with because i never thought i was good at the series...
---
you can be anyone on the internet, why do you choose to be stupid?