Seriously Nintendo, make a bigger hard drive and I'll buy one.

#411shadetail1Posted 12/5/2012 11:40:13 AM
ironbru posted...
Then explain why I have no room left on either my 250 GB HDD in my 360 S or my 120 GB HDD in my PS3 Slim and I don't own a single retail digital game.

Here's a better idea. Why don't *you* explain it to *me*? They're your consoles. How in the world did you waste that much storage space?

So they used a tablet controller to push the price up instead. If Sony can put a 500 GB HDD and Microsoft can put a 320 GB HDD in their (apparently) more advanced consoles and sell them for less than the basic Wii U then Nintendo don't have any excuse.

So what, you don't want a controller to be included? Never mind that it can't cost very much anyway, considering that it's just a standard dual analog controller and a whole lot of empty space inside a plastic case. Also, regarding your claim that the WiiU is apparently not as advanced, would you like me to merely raise my eyebrows at you, or shall I out right laugh in your face?
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#42Advent_SignPosted 12/5/2012 11:42:04 AM
It being external makes it MUCH easier to transfer stuff to another person's Wii U (such as save files) physically if you are travelling a fair bit.
#43darkjedilinkPosted 12/5/2012 11:53:49 AM
Advent_Sign posted...
It being external makes it MUCH easier to transfer stuff to another person's Wii U (such as save files) physically if you are travelling a fair bit.

Except you can't do that - when you format an external drive for the Wii U, supposedly you're formatting it for YOUR Wii U, and you'll be prompted to format it again if you connect it to another Wii U.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie