Am I the only one who thinks Skyward Sword is AWESOME!?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Am I the only one who thinks Skyward Sword is AWESOME!?
3 years ago#1
error
3 years ago#2
It is my favorite 3D Zelda title, it just gets bashed because it is the latest 3D Zelda game.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
3 years ago#3
Its the Zelda Bicycle.
3 years ago#4
So far, it's my favorite as well. I've always felt that OoT was incredibly over-hyped. Not that it's a bad game.
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
3 years ago#5
PENDRAG0ON posted...
It is my favorite 3D Zelda title, it just gets bashed because it is the latest 3D Zelda game.

No.

I hate it because of the controls and because I don't like the art style very much.

I have never hated a Zelda console game on it's released and I have never hated a Zelda game at all except for this one.

The "Zelda Cycle" is a myth that people use to explain why people hate Zelda games.
3 years ago#6
KroganBallEater posted...
PENDRAG0ON posted...

No.

I hate it because of the controls and because I don't like the art style very much.

I have never hated a Zelda console game on it's released and I have never hated a Zelda game at all except for this one.

The "Zelda Cycle" is a myth that people use to explain why people hate Zelda games.

Although you must admit, if such a cycle was real, you would be saying the exact same thing.

I actually LOVED the motion controls. It's way more fun then pressing B over and over again.
---
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
3 years ago#7
PENDRAG0ON posted...

This.

Hate follows every Zelda game: Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess...all hated at launched, then instantly loved when the next Zelda game came around.
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey
3 years ago#8
Enigma149 posted...
PENDRAG0ON posted...

This.

Hate follows every Zelda game: Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess...all hated at launched, then instantly loved when the next Zelda game came around.

What do you think was hated the most?
---
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
3 years ago#9
I think it's awesome too!
---
"I am Butler. Everything I say sounds tough. Now get out of the lake, fairy." -Butler, Artemis Fowl and the last guardian
3 years ago#10
zalak321 posted...
Enigma149 posted...
PENDRAG0ON posted...

This.

What do you think was hated the most?

I think Wind Waker might've been hated the most simply because of the art style. Most people actually liked TP, it's just the people who didn't were very vocal.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Am I the only one who thinks Skyward Sword is AWESOME!?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived