Am I the only one who thinks Skyward Sword is AWESOME!?

#1zalak321Posted 12/4/2012 6:10:31 PM(edited)
error
#2PendragoonPosted 12/4/2012 5:48:21 PM
It is my favorite 3D Zelda title, it just gets bashed because it is the latest 3D Zelda game.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#3NyyarkPosted 12/4/2012 5:48:53 PM
Its the Zelda Bicycle.
#4kamikaze135Posted 12/4/2012 5:49:09 PM
So far, it's my favorite as well. I've always felt that OoT was incredibly over-hyped. Not that it's a bad game.
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
#5KroganBallEaterPosted 12/4/2012 5:49:25 PM
PENDRAG0ON posted...
It is my favorite 3D Zelda title, it just gets bashed because it is the latest 3D Zelda game.

No.

I hate it because of the controls and because I don't like the art style very much.

I have never hated a Zelda console game on it's released and I have never hated a Zelda game at all except for this one.

The "Zelda Cycle" is a myth that people use to explain why people hate Zelda games.
#6zalak321(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 5:50:34 PM
KroganBallEater posted...
PENDRAG0ON posted...

No.

I hate it because of the controls and because I don't like the art style very much.

I have never hated a Zelda console game on it's released and I have never hated a Zelda game at all except for this one.

The "Zelda Cycle" is a myth that people use to explain why people hate Zelda games.

Although you must admit, if such a cycle was real, you would be saying the exact same thing.

I actually LOVED the motion controls. It's way more fun then pressing B over and over again.
---
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
#7Enigma149Posted 12/4/2012 5:51:49 PM
PENDRAG0ON posted...

This.

Hate follows every Zelda game: Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess...all hated at launched, then instantly loved when the next Zelda game came around.
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey
#8zalak321(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 5:59:43 PM
Enigma149 posted...
PENDRAG0ON posted...

This.

Hate follows every Zelda game: Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess...all hated at launched, then instantly loved when the next Zelda game came around.

What do you think was hated the most?
---
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
#9king_reggie_28Posted 12/4/2012 6:01:49 PM
I think it's awesome too!
---
"I am Butler. Everything I say sounds tough. Now get out of the lake, fairy." -Butler, Artemis Fowl and the last guardian
#10Banjo2553Posted 12/4/2012 6:03:21 PM
zalak321 posted...
Enigma149 posted...
PENDRAG0ON posted...

This.

What do you think was hated the most?

I think Wind Waker might've been hated the most simply because of the art style. Most people actually liked TP, it's just the people who didn't were very vocal.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz