Absolute proof the Wii U is doing terrible is all the reasurrance.

#11HungoverHero777Posted 12/4/2012 7:55:56 PM
Wiiplayer111 posted...
HungoverHero777 posted...
Reassurance? You mean by the trolls? Wouldn't that mean the Wii U is doing well then?

I guess. The only topics I see are trolls assuring themselves the Wii U is bad.

Exactly. This very topic, for example.
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree: 10 Disagree: 0 PM me for your choice.
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II
#12LeetProGamer(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 7:56:10 PM
DTY3 posted...
Yknow it could just be people who bought the system actually like it....

Then they'd be too busy playing it not posting here defending it or defending it on youtube. Only people that are insecure feel the need to defend stuff. FACT.
#13Reflex-ArcPosted 12/4/2012 7:57:25 PM
Or... people just like to talk about the games they are enjoying on the new console they are also enjoying on a forum specific to that console. But that would be weird, eh?
---
I like video games.
#14AstralFrostPosted 12/4/2012 7:57:40 PM
LeetProGamer posted...
DTY3 posted...
Yknow it could just be people who bought the system actually like it....

Then they'd be too busy playing it not posting here defending it or defending it on youtube. Only people that are insecure feel the need to defend stuff. FACT.

This. I really want to like my Wii U but there simply aren't any games worth playing that I haven't already played. I'm not going to come here and defend something that has so far proven not worth the price of entry.
#15LUlGIPosted 12/4/2012 7:57:40 PM
Then they'd be too busy playing it not posting here defending it or defending it on youtube.

People don't spend all day and night on products just cause they like them.

Only people that are insecure feel the need to defend stuff.

Wouldn't it be insecure for the people to constantly insult things/people instead?
#16MANTI5Posted 12/4/2012 7:58:57 PM
If everyone stopped responding to leet, astral, xeeh, and linetrix there'd be a lot less of this.
#17Baha05Posted 12/4/2012 7:59:25 PM
AstralFrost posted...
This. I really want to like my Wii U but there simply aren't any games worth playing that I haven't already played. I'm not going to come here and defend something that has so far proven not worth the price of entry.

And yet you'll criticize something that isn't even showing what it can do yet?
---
"LOL fail, SMG and GTA5 aren't even from the same decade. gj." - War_Fail
#18idrc82Posted 12/4/2012 8:05:29 PM
Sooo if i made a post about junk credit rating or mandatory installs and psn hacking on the ps3 board no one would come in and defend the ps3 and flame me? Or reassure by comparing the ps3 to wii u or 360? Or if i went to the 360 board and poayed about how you pay for xbox live when ps3 and wii u is free?
---
3ds fc: 0817-4077-5176. Vita/psn: xgamblorx
Wii u: xgamblorx