What Wii gem do you want a sequel on the Wii U?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What Wii gem do you want a sequel on the Wii U?

User Info: Naruto

Naruto
4 years ago#31
KroganBallEater posted...
Little Kings Story HAS a sequel.

Is it a sequel or a remake/reboot?

User Info: IcedEarthaholic

IcedEarthaholic
4 years ago#32
Fatal Frame
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973

User Info: TheOneWhoPwnz

TheOneWhoPwnz
4 years ago#33
TWEWY. A sequel would be amazing on Wii U

Not a Wii game though :P
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: KazeKill

KazeKill
4 years ago#34
why does this list lack fragile?
highly underrated and very stale game play.
I'd like a sequel that stays true to the story and ups game play.
Collect underpants + ? = profit!
"8 is the number of infinity, one more than you know how to be"

User Info: Shinra-Army

Shinra-Army
4 years ago#35
Wait, wait, guys, question!

I'm not trying to troll...I've played ALL of those, but...do we consider Arc Rise Fantasia a gem? I kind ahad to force myself to finish that one.
WRRYYYYers posted...
I am a former Spetsnaz operative and I have killed a taekwondo master before.

User Info: YoshioKST

YoshioKST
4 years ago#36
I want a Trauma Center: New Blood -and- a Trauma Team sequel.

Likewise, there was a gamecube game, Crystal Chronicles, that I think the Wii U controlle rowuld be -perfect- for.

...I also want a sequel to Another Code: R ...;_;
' Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.' - Sun Tzu

KazeKill
4 years ago#37
didn't crystal chronicles have 2 sequels for wii?

User Info: AkaneJones

AkaneJones
4 years ago#38
KazeKill posted...

Yah, get a sequel to Fragil; with a good character design style in a similar area to the first that attracted it's audience in the first place; an art style that looks like the opening cinema in game play; larger environments with more secrets to promote exploring, and even backtracking for other secrets; more on the idea of using memory items to help lost souls; improved less cumbersome inventory system; and throw in some sort of improved fighting system so people can shut up about that(even though I never had a problem with that part). Also very the enemies more, and set up good use of them in areas; keeping their creepiness, but not over toping it into gory, survival horror, Silent Hill, levels. I'd say it also needs a good story, but that's a given.

User Info: FlyinTonite

FlyinTonite
4 years ago#39
Arc rise gets my vote. If the voice acting wasn't the number one cause of ear's bleeding I'd say it was one of the best rpgs this gen.
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd

KazeKill
4 years ago#40
AkaneJones posted...
KazeKill posted...

Yah, get a sequel to Fragil; with a good character design style in a similar area to the first that attracted it's audience in the first place; an art style that looks like the opening cinema in game play; larger environments with more secrets to promote exploring, and even backtracking for other secrets; more on the idea of using memory items to help lost souls; improved less cumbersome inventory system; and throw in some sort of improved fighting system so people can shut up about that(even though I never had a problem with that part). Also very the enemies more, and set up good use of them in areas; keeping their creepiness, but not over toping it into gory, survival horror, Silent Hill, levels. I'd say it also needs a good story, but that's a given.

imo. they should have just chucked the entire combat side of the game and made it full adventure. It would have lost nothing at all.
However i have faith that tri-crecendo know how to make good gameplay. Less mashing of A and more special combos and abilities.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What Wii gem do you want a sequel on the Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived