What Wii gem do you want a sequel on the Wii U?

#31NarutoPosted 12/4/2012 10:30:47 PM
KroganBallEater posted...
Little Kings Story HAS a sequel.

Is it a sequel or a remake/reboot?
#32IcedEarthaholicPosted 12/4/2012 10:34:21 PM
Fatal Frame
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#33TheOneWhoPwnzPosted 12/4/2012 10:35:20 PM
TWEWY. A sequel would be amazing on Wii U

Not a Wii game though :P
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#34KazeKillPosted 12/4/2012 10:50:27 PM
why does this list lack fragile?
highly underrated and very stale game play.
I'd like a sequel that stays true to the story and ups game play.
---
Collect underpants + ? = profit!
"8 is the number of infinity, one more than you know how to be"
#35Shinra-ArmyPosted 12/4/2012 10:54:20 PM
Wait, wait, guys, question!

I'm not trying to troll...I've played ALL of those, but...do we consider Arc Rise Fantasia a gem? I kind ahad to force myself to finish that one.
---
WRRYYYYers posted...
I am a former Spetsnaz operative and I have killed a taekwondo master before.
#36YoshioKSTPosted 12/4/2012 11:02:47 PM
I want a Trauma Center: New Blood -and- a Trauma Team sequel.

Likewise, there was a gamecube game, Crystal Chronicles, that I think the Wii U controlle rowuld be -perfect- for.

...I also want a sequel to Another Code: R ...;_;
---
' Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.' - Sun Tzu
#37KazeKillPosted 12/4/2012 11:03:44 PM
didn't crystal chronicles have 2 sequels for wii?
---
#38AkaneJonesPosted 12/4/2012 11:11:17 PM
KazeKill posted...

Yah, get a sequel to Fragil; with a good character design style in a similar area to the first that attracted it's audience in the first place; an art style that looks like the opening cinema in game play; larger environments with more secrets to promote exploring, and even backtracking for other secrets; more on the idea of using memory items to help lost souls; improved less cumbersome inventory system; and throw in some sort of improved fighting system so people can shut up about that(even though I never had a problem with that part). Also very the enemies more, and set up good use of them in areas; keeping their creepiness, but not over toping it into gory, survival horror, Silent Hill, levels. I'd say it also needs a good story, but that's a given.
#39FlyinTonitePosted 12/4/2012 11:15:44 PM
Arc rise gets my vote. If the voice acting wasn't the number one cause of ear's bleeding I'd say it was one of the best rpgs this gen.
---
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
#40KazeKillPosted 12/4/2012 11:22:10 PM
AkaneJones posted...
KazeKill posted...

Yah, get a sequel to Fragil; with a good character design style in a similar area to the first that attracted it's audience in the first place; an art style that looks like the opening cinema in game play; larger environments with more secrets to promote exploring, and even backtracking for other secrets; more on the idea of using memory items to help lost souls; improved less cumbersome inventory system; and throw in some sort of improved fighting system so people can shut up about that(even though I never had a problem with that part). Also very the enemies more, and set up good use of them in areas; keeping their creepiness, but not over toping it into gory, survival horror, Silent Hill, levels. I'd say it also needs a good story, but that's a given.

imo. they should have just chucked the entire combat side of the game and made it full adventure. It would have lost nothing at all.
However i have faith that tri-crecendo know how to make good gameplay. Less mashing of A and more special combos and abilities.
---